neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Full masala episode and liked how Ankita exposed that phatu Neil.

A person like Neil who is so...scared of his own wife is going to expose others.😅

Neil looked like a fool screaming.

His bacha is going to show her dirty mocking expressions tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She was so annoying today. Neil was better than her

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Niel and Aishwarya both like to mimic others baqi kuch hai nahi bolne ko tu mimic karlo smiley36

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neensm

Full masala episode and liked how Ankita exposed that phatu Neil.

A person like Neil who is so...scared of his own wife is going to expose others.😅

Neil looked like a fool screaming.

His bacha is going to show her dirty mocking expressions tomorrow.

so childish of Neil to repeat everything she is saying....you shut up...you shut up...smiley36
A-isha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was sooooo irritating. Giving me archana vibe.

parparpar321 thumbnail

Really loved Ankita? Maa kasam ye bahot irritating hai. Nominate hi to kiya hai. Jab bhi koi nominate kare rone lagti hai.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was annoying me. She was so upset at being nominated, and pretended like she didn’t mind the nomination!! I’m not liking her at all

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

every single time ankita get nominated she cant digest it and she was going on poking neil...good neil this time reacted unlike the first week where he used to not say anything

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

so childish of Neil to repeat everything she is saying....you shut up...you shut up...smiley36

Exactly

Do something original, he was copying her and in his delusional mind he must be thinking that he is looking cute by doing those tactics.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

both were annoying but neil was much more than ankita

And his way of talking,tu, teri -so disrespectful. And mocking exactly like his wife with one repetitive sentence" tu khokli hain" gave me headache.