shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Anybody else thinks Vicks mom looks (and totally behaved like) yesteryears vamp Lalita Pawar? Lalitaji was an amazing actress and acted her negative role’s absolutely amazingly but Vicky’s mom wasn’t acting, that’s who and how she is! I loved how Ankita called her out (not Ankita fan) allow kiya hai matlab (reminded me of dil dhadakne do dialogue) 700917E4-B27E-4249-8D4C-12F1E1DA7957.jpeg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shmuupie

Anybody else thinks Vicks mom looks (and totally behaved like) yesteryears vamp Lalita Pawar? Lalitaji was an amazing actress and acted her negative role’s absolutely amazingly but Vicky’s mom wasn’t acting, that’s who and how she is! I loved how Ankita called her out (not Ankita fan) allow kiya hai matlab (reminded me of dil dhadakne do dialogue) 700917E4-B27E-4249-8D4C-12F1E1DA7957.jpeg

Bole toh MBA - main bhi actor vicky ke mom ka nawa profession

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anybody else thinks Vicks mom looks (and totally behaved like) yesteryears vamp Lalita Pawar? Lalitaji was an amazing actress and acted her negative role’s absolutely amazingly but Vicky’s mom wasn’t acting, that’s who and how she is! I loved how Ankita called her out (not Ankita fan) allow kiya hai matlab (reminded me of dil dhadakne do dialogue) ji

Ekdum sahi bola apne

NINALOGY thumbnail

Oooo yeah 😂🤣

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wasn’t surprised at all. I have seen her in another show where she was complaining in front of Ankita and her mom. Ankita was smiling there too.
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Choti behan tu nahi smiley36

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Won’t be surprised! Beti bhi ho sakti hai! Koi na koi rishta to hai the resemblance is uncanny

_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Except that she was acting and Vicky's mom seemed vile in real lmao 😂

_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vicky's mom is so perfect for a serial saas character