Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: joker83

gaya room mei kisi larki k saath aur nikala room se kisi aur larki k saath somethign like that..

Ladki ki shakal change kardi? Matlab end thing toh yahi raha hoga na that he had an ONS with some girl? Isme kaand ya halla kya ho gaya. IS he married?

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

kaand yeh hai k his gf doesn't know he has been going in hotel rooms with diff diff girls..

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

kaand yeh hai k his gf doesn't know he has been going in hotel rooms with diff diff girls..

His GF doesn't know aur bb mein random logon ko pata hai? Kisi ne hotel etc mein pakda tha kya?

joker83 thumbnail

Arun talked about it.. he was in that hotel I think with his wife and daughter. Arun ne bola yeh sab..

joker83 thumbnail

just noticed you have a badge of 18 year anniversary... matlab you joined about in 2005, that's when I started college...lol in 2005 the only website I joined was Desi Planet and Orkut lmao... and I use to love to hang around on MSN hahahaha good old memories..

Edited by joker83 - 10 months ago
TheReactor thumbnail

Simple. BB declared war on Anurag. He's not gonna let him exit without paying his dues 😉

Hence forth - Game On!

Also, why Anurag changed his tune in the middle. Fattu.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

just noticed you have a badge of 18 year anniversary... matlab you joined about in 2005, that's when I started college...lol in 2005 the only website I joined was Desi Planet and Orkut lmao... and I use to love to hang around on MSN hahahaha good old memories..

smiley37...yes i am total veteran. Since jassi jaisi koi nahi times.