Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

Atleast KZ is gutsy ... he is just an annoying snitch

Yes KZ is like if I tell lie and make fake story what will u give me back .
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

What am I missing?? That anurag baby wants to pay 2 caror and take volunteer exit. Why doesnt BB open the door take 2 caror and kick his a$$ out??? Not like he is doing anything in the show. Not like he is a very important player of the house. All he does is cry biasness say bad about BB and nothing else. Why is BB so keen on keeping him? If he wants to go pay 2 caror then let him go !!!! The way he says pata nahi bahir kya ho raha hai.. abbay bc bahir kya war ho rahi hai? Air strikes by bro sena and protests..kya ho raha hai lmaoo kuch bhy nhi ho raha... BB has lost all the respect. Cant even handle and kick this baby out.... why put voluntary exit in contract if you wont open the door... useless bb..

i agree...i remember season 14, kavita wanted to leave they opened the door, why aren't they letting this guy go? I was gonna open a topic on the same. Lol
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

lol we both think alike, but i'm quicker than you when it comes to opening topic smiley17joking... yeah I remember season 14 hence why i'm surprised why BB is keeping this loser.

kooki07 thumbnail

lol we both think alike, but i'm quicker than you when it comes to opening topic smiley17joking... yeah I remember season 14 hence why i'm surprised why BB is keeping this loser.

I forgot all about the se 14 incident ?
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Bb has seems some majboori! After his offer to exit, bb withdrawn his nomination and gave power to nominate another person.

smiley3 yes …you’re right smiley36
joker83 thumbnail

remember all that drama of Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, and Kavita. How Abhinav use to send vulgar texts to Kavita while being drunk and all other stuff between them. One day all 3 had arguments got dirty and Kavita walked out of show.

kooki07 thumbnail

remember all that drama of Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, and Kavita. How Abhinav use to send vulgar texts to Kavita while being drunk and all other stuff between them. One day all 3 had arguments got dirty and Kavita walked out of show.

Oh yes now I remember it thanks .
kooki07 thumbnail

That lady was really strong yes she ,made some mistakes which we all do end of the day we are the human being .

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Us ki phati hui ha hotel kand expose ky baad chomu smiley36

What hotel kaand?

joker83 thumbnail

gaya room mei kisi larki k saath aur nikala room se kisi aur larki k saath somethign like that..