Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

I think it is also a case of not understanding power imbalance which is a pre requisite in abusive relationships. Sahiba truly has no power over Angad, she is physically weaker, she isn't controlling him financially.  Same goes for Seerat, she holds zero power over Garry in practical terms.

But anyways I never use examples of the other times physical boundaries were crossed because intentions weren't cruel unlike reception night where the plan was to break her fully. And something he has absolutely zero remorse or reflection on.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agree ki Garry is not raised in abusive environment, but comparison karna bachpan se hi to other child is wrong, remember when Manveer slapped jasleen she told her that she has so much hatred in her for the Brar family that she raised Garry like her, but that  doesn’t justify Garry, because Angad has always loved him nd supported him , jasleen is disgusting because she was encouraging rat to go to Angad after Garry left daarji is not saint he’s the hitler of Brar mansion who wants everything going as per his wishes he was the one who told Angad to Sahiba 

Anu_02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Honestly that doesn't give him right to physically abuse Seerat. She has no power over him nor is she responsible for his upbringing. Wouldn't say Garry is better than Bears in anyway. It is a classic case of a guy in quest for revenge becomes worse than his abusers.

Garry is villain kam se kam seerat ko abuse karke uska blame seerat p nahi daalta or nahi justify karta h ki maine Aisa isliye kiya kyunki tumne mujhey majboor kiya Karne ko 

Jo h saamne h agar abuser h to h naaki dil ka acha insaan ka tag lekar ghumta h angad k jaise 

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No one compared him childhood..Its Jas expectations she want to hold Brar business..That what she fed him..Darji compared him when he is an adult which is not wrong..Even Veer not responsible but no one compare him bec at-least he is not doing anything wrong bring some shame and spoiling Brar name..Gary did that so the comparison..Which family ok with sleeping with girls everyday? If no one question him is wrong..He questioned for what he did..Infact everyone gave love to him bec he dont have father hand n his head.. Everyone treated him well ..Its Jas not accepted facts..Angad also don't have father hand or support but he became responsible 🤷‍♀️ 

Gary became irresponsible and its his choice to became like that and he need to be corrected by his mother but she feed him with hate and destroyed him..Instead of putting all energy in hating Angad if they put on something to correct themselves or be responsible his life wont be like this and plotting behind back and doing fraud. 

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Agree ki Garry is not raised in abusive environment, but comparison karna bachpan se hi to other child is wrong, remember when Manveer slapped jasleen she told her that she has so much hatred in her for the Brar family that she raised Garry like her, but that  doesn’t justify Garry, because Angad has always loved him nd supported him , jasleen is disgusting because she was encouraging rat to go to Angad after Garry left daarji is not saint he’s the hitler of Brar mansion who wants everything going as per his wishes he was the one who told Angad to Sahiba 

Edited by sriarshi - 5 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Garry is villain kam se kam seerat ko abuse karke uska blame seerat p nahi daalta or nahi justify karta h ki maine Aisa isliye kiya kyunki tumne mujhey majboor kiya Karne ko 

Jo h saamne h agar abuser h to h naaki dil ka acha insaan ka tag lekar ghumta h angad k jaise 

Maine yeh nahi bola. I know writers portray him as villain. I was just countering Athz jis point that he is only like this due to his upbringing and partiality by Daarji and might be better than other Bears. While that might be true, him wanting revenge on Daarji makes sense, him seriously abusing Seerat who truly can't hurt him in anyway makes no sense.

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seerat is vamp but Garry trapped her & cheated her & she’s playing victim card but sahiba herself trapped Angad with her family then played victim card 😏Angad Said the reason why he became like this still no one said He did right He did wrong it’s said as wrong but every time someone says sahiba did fraud she acts like she’s innocent they’re falsely accusing her 😏

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

angad and brars are first to defend seerat. angad defended her ema offer and "forgave" her for dumping him at altar and for proposing ema. seerat doesnt need sahiba to whitewash her. uske liye angad hai joh uski zimmedari zabardasti uthayega

I still don't understand why angad n brars have kept her in the house. She is causing them more harm

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

Honestly that doesn't give him right to physically abuse Seerat. She has no power over him nor is she responsible for his upbringing. Wouldn't say Garry is better than Bears in anyway. It is a classic case of a guy in quest for revenge becomes worse than his abusers.

No.. No Donaji...that's what I said he's a horrible being. But didn't Manveer abuse Sahiba? Didn't Angad abuse Sahiba? I never said he has the right to  abuse Seerat. All what I meant was that it's better portray villains as villains.. Rather than glorify their dirty actions. That is all. I am not supporting Garrys action in any way (except for him trying to teach Brars a lesson). I like how he adds the much needed spice in this show. But I feel the first generation Brars are the root cause for everything.

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Daarji and jasleen has played an important role in making Garry what he is today daarji ne kabhi bhi Garry ko kuch nhi samjha because he was not his grandson nd jasleen ne only poison nd hatred hi fill kiya in Garry’s mind against Angad, always comparison hi kiya uska hi result hai Garry ka hatred against Angad 

Totally agree. Garry is a product of ignorance and bad upbringing. That doesn't mean he is a saint. He is despicable. But we can't ignore the fact that these so called Brars have played a role in making him what he is today. 

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So santhosh is the reason for Seerat creepy lusty behaviour 🤔😂poor ajeet He’s also na kamyab person so possible santhosh also did once what Seerat is doing now 🤔santhosh jija also rich person na 🤔😂