Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

In today's episode, it's clear that kailashi Devi and thakur had past... I think.. I think ... Ganga Prasad Is Son of thakur and ganga mother... Because in first episode it's mentioned that ganga mother come one day being pregnant don't know from whom .... smiley29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemsangha thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

ya but they have shown that ganga is son of his legally wedded first wife and not an illegitimate child

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemsangha

ya but they have shown that ganga is son of his legally wedded first wife and not an illegitimate child

I think they turn the story ... Previous the way story going in its obvious they showing connection between Mansi and Ganga, want to make them couple but now they change the story... I am definitely sure they going to show affair part... 

Now, ganga is going to die its become full of DDP.. Previous I hope that they become family (Mansi, Ganga and doree) 

I can't see Mansi is more pain...

seemsangha thumbnail

but in the first episode they showed that ganga is an illegitimate child, then how now it is shown that he is a legal son

what is DDP

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Like I said they change the whole track ... They did show that he is illegitimate child... Even Nani also mentioned that Ganga mother come back home become pregnant... 

DDP is dukh, dard, pida 

seemsangha thumbnail

so finally the truth is out, ganga is not nani's grandson, he is adopted, how can nani hide such a big truth from him, especially when it comes to getting him married, the world is looking upon him as an illegitimate child and she had hatred towards doree

Edited by seemsangha - 4 months ago
Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemsangha

so finally the truth is out, ganga is not nani's grandson, he is adopted, how can nani hide such a big truth from him, especially when it comes to getting him married, the world is looking upon him as an illegitimate child and she had hatred towards doree

How can he is adopted, when Nani clearly mentioned that ganga mother come back home when she is pregnant... 

They think that viewers are stupid and they can change story anytime they want.. 

But I think ganga is still alive. He will come back. 

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

How can he is adopted, when Nani clearly mentioned that ganga mother come back home when she is pregnant... 

They think that viewers are stupid and they can change story anytime they want.. 

But I think ganga is still alive. He will come back. 

so true I also feel like he is still alive. 

seemsangha thumbnail

dont understand whats going on in the show, there is no news of amar upadhyay quitting the show

seemsangha thumbnail

how can nani have hatred towards doree when she herself has adopted ganga