The icebox ( a psychological crime thriller)

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful 😊 start dear 😍

Just loved it πŸ€—

Well I am really curious for this

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Wonderful 😊 start dear 😍

Just loved it πŸ€—

Well I am really curious for this

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Thanks a lot dear ❀️❀️.. delighted to see u liked the synopsis of the story.. n also thank you from the bottom of my heart .... I'll be grateful to you for your support πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ήβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Good night πŸ˜ͺπŸŒ‰

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

A  relationship already on the rocks and now the added burden of a missing child. That has to be the worst feeling in the world, to not be able to know about your child.

Good to see this story get started.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

What an emotional start dear

Just loved it πŸ€—

I really appreciate that Prithvi is repenting for the mistakes he had done but things are beyond repair when he realises the truth 😞 

Chiku aka Shaurya is really cute but he must be really feeling restless due to fight of his parents which is obvious & he is going to suffer on account of this entire situation πŸ˜”

Prithvi was blinded in revenge & he really don't know how to get back his wife & son to him probably he has lost all the possibilities

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🏷️

Keep writing ✍️

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

What an emotional start dear

Just loved it πŸ€—

I really appreciate that Prithvi is repenting for the mistakes he had done but things are beyond repair when he realises the truth 😞 

Chiku aka Shaurya is really cute but he must be really feeling restless due to fight of his parents which is obvious & he is going to suffer on account of this entire situation πŸ˜”

Prithvi was blinded in revenge & he really don't know how to get back his wife & son to him probably he has lost all the possibilities

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🏷️

Keep writing ✍️

Thanks a lot dear .. I'm delighted to found u enjoyed the chapter ❀️❀️❀️ it means a lot to me...

Yes dear we often realised the importance of the person after losing them .. so right now he too was going through this phase πŸ˜”πŸ˜”....

Yes yessmiley36smiley36... Shaurya is πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°... true he will feel vacant in the cold of in between his parents he was and innocent sufferer.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Prithvi was doing his duty but he forgot about his limit.. Sanyo was angry with him as she thinks he cheats on her ....

But don't worry things will be sorted in between them ... but tab tak Prithvi and aap sab ko intezar karna hai smiley36smiley36

Thank you once again 😊❀️❀️

Take care 😘😚

Originally posted by: coderlady

A  relationship already on the rocks and now the added burden of a missing child. That has to be the worst feeling in the world, to not be able to know about your child.

Good to see this story get started.

Thank you so much dear ❀️❀️ I'm glad to see that u liked the story synopsis...

Agree with you.. getting no whereabouts of your child is as awful as life without breath 🫁..

Let's see how Prithvi will save his son 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Sanyogita is so bitter about their relationship. She knows he put his work before her and the child, but it looks like she also thinks he was involved with someone else. Was he faking a relationship for his work? She saw him with a woman. Did he ever explain?

He is hurting now. But he did put his family on the back burner for too long.