TheReactor thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

There are 3 people in the house (maybe more) who are living in their own heads. Or, have their heads in the sand.

• Manara
  • Anurag
  • Khaanzaadi

It's always "Woe is me" with them. Do they even think before they speak? What exactly were the qualifications to bring these self-absorbed people on this show? I'm so fed up of them talking about the same topics (regarding themselves), every, single episode!

• Manara - Ankita and her lack of relationship. Her friendship with Munawar or Anurag being taken the wrong way (seriously woman - no one of sane mind out here is thinking that!)
  • Anurag - He takes the cake with this. My fan club. I'm a target. I'm this, my fans that, etc. - Dude... grow up. You are the most insecure person in the BB house.
  • KZ - her life revolves around the topics of Abhishek, her health, her being bullied - i.e. just utter nonsense.

In summary - none of these 3 have any concept of life, are completely thrown off by being cut off from the rest of the world, and cannot cope. Narcissistic personalities. All toxic. Faltu content whenever they are on screen. I seriously wonder how they cope out in the real world.

Also - just an added note -- Why the heck does BB want to force Munawar's friendship with Manara? Are her family pulling strings behind the scene?

She doesn't need to be his priority. I really don't like her. She's super toxic! She can't fight her battles so they need to drag Munna into it. Seriously, someone tell him to keep away from her. She's horrible!

Edited by TheReactor - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Count Ankita too. Viki kaunsa sweet,lovable hubby hai why she always cry for him. That guy doesn't care for her. He is only here for his name. It just hurts me when I see her desperation. Sp why she needs woeing from him.

Manara doesn't need Munwar now. Last night she even took Anurag's name. Why didn't they call him?Har baar Munwar hi kiyun chaiye. Somehow I feel BB itself wants sth between ths two. Or else Manara is social bird,chattering pot. She has relationship with almost everyone in the house. Tehelka,Arun,Anurag,Sana, Isha,Abhishek,Neil....hai koye baaki?🙄She is with everyone. Even Viki comes to woe her sometimes. Why BB forces Munwar? Last night she was sad bcz of Sallu. Not for Munwar. Toh Munwar ko kiyun bulayan?

Let th 2 play separate game. Dosti hai accha hai. Manara ne toh bola bhi tha she wants to go separate room. BB jabardosti Munwar ko Manara ke saath bhej dia?

It's not Munwar or Manara playing. BB is playing. But why?

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree!

I wish the rest of the housemates see through the BS are actually put these 3 up for eviction.

But alas! BB depends on this nonsensical drama - Isha/Abhisheks topic is old and boring now; Vicky/Ankitas story is also super boring- I don't see what is so great about Vicky, I find him super boring and Ankita keeps running behind like a lovestruck puppy while he keeps treating her like shit.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

Totally agree!

I wish the rest of the housemates see through the BS are actually put these 3 up for eviction.

But alas! BB depends on this nonsensical drama - Isha/Abhisheks topic is old and boring now; Vicky/Ankitas story is also super boring- I don't see what is so great about Vicky, I find him super boring and Ankita keeps running behind like a lovestruck puppy while he keeps treating her like shit.

Munawer is not coming out after 4 or 5 weeks long ,yes Isha Bhi drama is old now they wants Ankita Mumawar in top 2 but while Muna is still sleeping looks like its Anku vs Viki will be in the finale ,which I dont really wants ,that's why they are playing the same game as se 14 Teja to win and KK completely out .
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheReactor

There are 3 people in the house (maybe more) who are living in their own heads. Or, have their heads in the sand.

• Manara
  • Anurag
  • Khaanzaadi

It's always "Woe is me" with them. Do they even think before they speak? What exactly were the qualifications to bring these self-absorbed people on this show? I'm so fed up of them talking about the same topics (regarding themselves), every, single episode!

• Manara - Ankita and her lack of relationship. Her friendship with Munawar or Anurag being taken the wrong way (seriously woman - no one of sane mind out here is thinking that!)
  • Anurag - He takes the cake with this. My fan club. I'm a target. I'm this, my fans that, etc. - Dude... grow up. You are the most insecure person in the BB house.
  • KZ - her life revolves around the topics of Abhishek, her health, her being bullied - i.e. just utter nonsense.

In summary - none of these 3 have any concept of life, are completely thrown off by being cut off from the rest of the world, and cannot cope. Narcissistic personalities. All toxic. Faltu content whenever they are on screen. I seriously wonder how they cope out in the real world.

Also - just an added note -- Why the heck does BB want to force Munawar's friendship with Manara? Are her family pulling strings behind the scene?

She doesn't need to be his priority. I really don't like her. She's super toxic! She can't fight her battles so they need to drag Munna into it. Seriously, someone tell him to keep away from her. She's horrible!

too bad there isn’t a mass eviction!

Mannara said yesterday that she’s never been chastised or reprimanded which explains why she’s a self absorbed narcissist. she’s got no empathy for anyone but herself.
Anurag is useless. Does zip.
KZ still has trauma she needs to work through. i know they do mental health assessments but someone clearly missed the boat on her. She needs to be eliminated for her own well being and for the viewers.
TheReactor thumbnail

@Lipstickqueen - Took the words out my mouth. I wish there was mass eviction, too.

With KZ - I do agree that there's possibly some mental health issues. However, because we don't see much about her apart from the snippets of her complaining, we can't really form much of an image. I've got a degree in this, so I would know.

She definitely needs help, and therefore eviction would be beneficial for her. Anurag - ughh - it's only "me, me, me". I'm so bored of him already, and Manara. Birds of a feather, these 2. She also thinks she's the most smartest person in the house, she clearly is not. It's also the reason she clashes a lot with Ankita - both have the same personality type. Neither of these 2 can admit their mistakes (I would include Vikki in this also). Majority of the contestants this time keep passing the blame on others, and think they are perfect. KZ, Sana, Anurag, Manara, Ankita and Vikki. I'm so fed up of these higher than thou attitude people. They live in their own heads, which is in the clouds.

The rest, I have no particular issues with (maybe Aishwarya, but she's minor compared to the ones above). I used to get irritated with Isha - but coming to know she is 19, and seeing her develop slowly into maturity - I am pleasantly surprised with her right now. I think this show will hopefully shape her mindset into more adult like, and hopefully calmness and patience. I just wish I could tell her to stay away from both Samarth and Abhishek - she seems to go for the same controlling and dominating guys - she can do much better.

Watching her yesterday, calmly explain things to Anurag - I was so proud of her (weirdly, lol). She's still young, and prone to make mistakes but I can see great potential in her, and the best thing about her and Munawar is that they both admit openly to things they've said and also are ready to accept their mistakes and consequences. A huge and humbling thing in showing a good character/human being.

Btw, I understand that not everyone will see this from the same perspectives as mine, but that's ok. We can all agree to disagree 😊.

Edited by TheReactor - 10 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheReactor

@Lipstickqueen - Took the words out my mouth. I wish there was mass eviction, too.

With KZ - I do agree that there's possibly some mental health issues. However, because we don't see much about her apart from the snippets of her complaining, we can't really form much of an image. I've got a degree in this, so I would know.

She definitely needs help, and therefore eviction would be beneficial for her. Anurag - ughh - it's only "me, me, me". I'm so bored of him already, and Manara. Birds of a feather, these 2. She also thinks she's the most smartest person in the house, she clearly is not. It's also the reason she clashes a lot with Ankita - both have the same personality type. Neither of these 2 can admit their mistakes (I would include Vikki in this also). Majority of the contestants this time keep passing the blame on others, and think they are perfect. KZ, Sana, Anurag, Manara, Ankita and Vikki. I'm so fed up of these higher than thou attitude people. They live in their own heads, which is in the clouds.

The rest, I have no particular issues with (maybe Aishwarya, but she's minor compared to the ones above). I used to get irritated with Isha - but coming to know she is 19, and seeing her develop slowly into maturity - I am pleasantly surprised with her right now. I think this show will hopefully shape her mindset into more adult like, and hopefully calmness and patience. I just wish I could tell her to stay away from both Samarth and Abhishek - she seems to go for the same controlling and dominating guys - she can do much better.

Watching her yesterday, calmly explain things to Anurag - I was so proud of her (weirdly, lol). She's still young, and prone to make mistakes but I can see great potential in her, and the best thing about her and Munawar is that they both admit openly to things they've said and also are ready to accept their mistakes and consequences. A huge and humbling thing in showing a good character/human being.

Btw, I understand that not everyone will see this from the same perspectives as mine, but that's ok. We can all agree to disagree 😊.

YOu are right everyone have their likes and diss likes ,mostly I cant stand Anku because her neck is always held high that I am the most eligible to win the show and everyone else supposed to be under me ,sorry I cant stand the arrogant peoples.
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yesterday’s episode clearly showed how insecure Manara is. Imagine she blamed Anurag’s negativity on Ankita and Kz. And then Rinku and Isha jumped on that bandwagon.

Manara blames everything on Ankita and KZ. She wants to isolate them.

How mean of her. She is really vile. I can only imagine how horrid it must have been growing up with her. Her mother must be Parineeti’s and Priyanka’s bua who must have been the typical bossy bua who favored her child and the result is this vile ugly mannerless Manara

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Picasso9

Yesterday’s episode clearly showed how insecure Manara is. Imagine she blamed Anurag’s negativity on Ankita and Kz. And then Rinku and Isha jumped on that bandwagon.

Manara blames everything on Ankita and KZ. She wants to isolate them.

How mean of her. She is really vile. I can only imagine how horrid it must have been growing up with her. Her mother must be Parineeti’s and Priyanka’s bua who must have been the typical bossy bua who favored her child and the result is this vile ugly mannerless Manara

Picasso I noticed that too and Manara thinks the audience is dumb. I may not be a huge fan Ankita but she isn’t responsible for anyone’s behaviour but her own. And by repeatedly dwelling on Ankita she’s exposing herself for who she really is. If I’m a producer or director I wouldn’t want that nastiness anywhere near my set. She’s only hurting herself in the long run.
BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Woe is me ........... that I continue watching this sham, stupid, piece of garbage! smiley19

But then, coming on this forum is where the actual fun lies. smiley31