Munawar - Mannara - Ankita

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I find it so frustrating that makers are using Munawar for Mannara. Why are they forcing a bond between munawar and mannara so badly?

They know that if munawar leaves mannara then she really has not got any strong bond. They are confusing him and sort of forcing him to be with manara even when she is so bad for his game.

It seems like because there is so much fan support for Munawar to win the show , makers want him against Ankita to create fandom war and more buzz for the show. At the end of the day, these are the two contestant with most fanbase.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Manara doesn't need Munwar. Munwar also doesn't need Manara. Manara has her bros..Anurag,Tehelka, Arun.Sometimes Neil,Abhusek even Viki bhi aa jaate hai. BB is forcing ths 2 b together. Manara even told Munwar tht she wants to separate room and play her own game. I don't know why BB is forcing a relationship between ths two. Individually both are very strong players. I don't know why Munwar is playing like a payada of Viki ths days bt may b he has a plan. Divide nd rule may be. But khel ne toh do yaar.BB is over interrupting.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

they are not even couples but always called together in confession room… ridiculous

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'm not sure what exactly is going on here.

It seems like Manara may weirdly be head over heels infatuated with Munawar. One nobody attracted to another. She thinks she's some kind of Shehnaz, but is not remotely close as the latter was real (and Sid worthy).

Every time Munawar ignores her for a bit, she loses it: crying, arguing, blaming everyone for her "misfortune." Frustated beyond measure with not being able to interact with her unhealthy obsession, and aware that the rest of the HMs will likely be unimpressed.

So the producers step in to soothe her lovelorn heart getting them together in the "confession" room for her to rake him with her lovey dovey eyes, and a deep desire to jump on him. She's making a fool of herself with this cringy behavior, and BB wants to promote some "Sidnaz" like situation. Aint happening as it looks way too stupid to watch.

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think anyone's pushing them together.

Munawar genuinely has a soft corner for her because she's dumb. He says she's naive but she's dumb, he's just sugarcoating.

Mannara genuinely wants Munawar. She lowkey flirts with him and hates when anyone is close to him. She's insecure as hell. Sometimes I feel she fakes this nonsense childlike behavior just to get his attention. What was that nonsense remark about Ankita being too mature and how she doesn't want to be mature? Like seriously wtaf 🤔

Ankita is obviously trying very hard to make sure her image doesn't get completely ruined but she doesn't help her own case. She ends up looking fake even though most of the time she's actually genuinely interested in making friends or being nice.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Manara doesn't need Munwar. Munwar also doesn't need Manara. Manara has her bros..Anurag,TehAnku is deffinetly belka, Arun.Sometimes Neil,Abhusek even Viki bhi aa jaate hai. BB is forcing ths 2 b together. Manara even told Munwar tht she wants to separate room and play her own game. I don't know why BB is forcing a relationship between ths two. Individually both are very strong players. I don't know why Munwar is playing like a payada of Viki ths days bt may b he has a plan. Divide nd rule may be. But khel ne toh do yaar.BB is over interrupting.

I hope Munawer wakes up now other wise its going to be Viki vs Anku in the finale .Anku is deffinetly at the top that's whay they wants to pull Viki down .
TheReactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: lkd48

I find it so frustrating that makers are using Munawar for Mannara. Why are they forcing a bond between munawar and mannara so badly?

They know that if munawar leaves mannara then she really has not got any strong bond. They are confusing him and sort of forcing him to be with manara even when she is so bad for his game.

It seems like because there is so much fan support for Munawar to win the show , makers want him against Ankita to create fandom war and more buzz for the show. At the end of the day, these are the two contestant with most fanbase.

Thank you!!

I've felt and said the same thing so many times! It's super frustrating. Wth is BB forcing this friendship? It's totally beyond me, unless people are pulling strings behind the scenes.

Also, I honestly don't feel, see or think there is any other relationship beyond a friendship between these two. Manara reacting in stupid ways to peoples words gives it a negative view, when it's a clear friendship. Therefore, if people start suspecting, it's because of her reactions and attitudes, which are reflecting badly on Munawar. She may have some feelings (maybe a crush), whereas it's crystal clear from Munawar's end that it's totally platonic. A person going around justifying their position, means they have something to feel guilty of. Truth needs no justification.

Also - why are there contestants like Ankita in every season who are clear channel favourites, and do not get telling off when the rest of the world can see they are in the wrong? Case in point - SK and BB keep telling Vikki to change his stance and mannerisms towards Ankita when she's the one to always raise her voice, and scream like a banshee. I find her rude and intolerable.

Don't get me wrong - I do not like Vikki either, but I just don't find it fair to him when he gets told off. It takes two to tango. Defo biasedness towards Ankita. Makes me dislike her even more.
Also, her thought processes are astounding and unbelievable. I believe it was last week when BB talked about Rinku playing largely negative roles very well.

Madam here (Ankita) - speaking to a few people, said something along the lines of Rinku is being seen as a negative person to the viewers of BB, who is spreading negativity in the show - and here I'm going:Say What GIFs | GIFDB.com

Talk about extrapolation!

I swear this lady has lost sense of reality; she clearly lives in a different dimension. She sees no fault in herself - only others.

Anyway, just my perspective.

Edited by TheReactor - 10 months ago