luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Well, we all know what we saw so not delving much into that. But the lady is a moving red flag!

Her over dominance, ability to treat a grown man as a kid and finding all mistakes in Ankita pretty much summed up who she is and what she is. (Hats off to Ankita, for listening to her crap.)

But all the red flags aside, I guess she is a perfect contestant for Bigg Boss'. Imagine the crap load of muddas she will bring just by speaking for 10 minutes a day. She may be ranked amongst the veterans like Dolly Bindra and Rakhi Sawant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She gave Lalita Pawar vibes smiley15

Edited by locopoco - 10 months ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Her entry alone scared me. She gave the vampy saas vibes as soon as she walked in 😭🥴..

No wonder Vicky bhaiya is the way he is…

luvumjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Her entry alone scared me. She gave the vampy saas vibes as soon as she walked in 😭🥴..

No wonder Vicky bhaiya is the way he is…

Vicky is so innocent infront of his mom. He stands no where near the lady!!

BB picked the wrong family member

Edited by luvumjht - 10 months ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: luvumjht

Vicky is so innocent infront of his mom. He stands no where near the lady!!

BB picked the wrong family member

Is that so ?

I still haven’t tuned into the episode..

Anky’s mom looked nice.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved how Ankita handled her. She called out her out as soon as she said "tune itni chhut de di he" and she rightfully questioned her "chhut de di matlab" .

and she also just diverted the conversation to her own mom when she realized vickys mom was just going to dominate the whole convo.

Vickys mom is complete vamp vibe, and when did vicky cry that she went on and on about Vicky crying.

luvumjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Is that so ?

I still haven’t tuned into the episode..

Anky’s mom looked nice.

Yes, ankita's mom was graceful. She tried to stop the constant rambling by Vicky's mom gracefully by adding meaningful points,alas! She was cut time and again.

luvumjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

I loved how Ankita handled her. She called out her out as soon as she said "tune itni chhut de di he" and she rightfully questioned her "chhut de di matlab" .

and she also just diverted the conversation to her own mom when she realized vickys mom was just going to dominate the whole convo.

Vickys mom is complete vamp vibe, and when did vicky cry that she went on and on about Vicky crying.

Yes! Glad she took a stand for herself. Ankita was uncomfortable the way she was being punched over and over again! Doesn't look like a very friendly relationship to me.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: locopoco

She gave Lalita Pawar vibes smiley15

Yessss...those vamps from 80/90s bollywood movies who make life miserable for their daughter in laws

_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yet to watch the episode but sounds interesting lol aisa kiya kar diya hai Vicku ki mom ne 😂