Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 25th Nov 2023 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 132

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

A new group has formed. Rinku-Abhishek-Isha-Samarth-Neil-Abhishek. Khanzadi and Ankita are the new bffsmiley29. Aishwarya has toned down a lot and actually makes sensible conversation at times. Although I don't understand her dislike for Vicky. Can anyone explain why does she hate him? Neil certainly has no issues with Vicky. He is simply projecting his wife's issues smiley29. Kab tak ani biwi ki ladayein ladega?smiley39

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

KZ ko public support nahi hai itna warna she could have pulled off a Mandana or Gulati. She may lie at times but she is clearly getting bullied! Worst are those budhiyas Rinku and Jigna, aur ye Neil, Aish, Isha ne bhi apni vile side dikhai kal faltu ki commentary karke! Saari galti KZ ki hai, Chhaprishek toh masum sa pyara sa baccha hai smiley43

I know right? It's been there since Abhishek and KZ broke up. She is at the end of radar always. According to the host, and contestants, only she is the evil and Abhishek is the innocent one. What Abhishek does isn't drama but KZ does drama all the time. And Jigna, Rinku aur Neil ne to adopt hi kar liya hai Abhishek ko. So called civilized sensible people. And for Isha and Samarth, less said than better. They had put such serious allegations against Abhishek but all they are doing is chamchagiri of that Chomu. smiley35 Isha to has come into my dislike list. I can't like her and i have started doubting her too. Is trio ko aur free loaders Rinku, Neil, Aishwarya ko nikalo Ghar se along with that vile Mannara smiley35

Edited by Renee.Clare - 10 months ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

KZ ko public support nahi hai itna warna she could have pulled off a Mandana or Gulati. She may lie at times but she is clearly getting bullied! Worst are those budhiyas Rinku and Jigna, aur ye Neil, Aish, Isha ne bhi apni vile side dikhai kal faltu ki commentary karke! Saari galti KZ ki hai, Chhaprishek toh masum sa pyara sa baccha hai smiley43

smiley37

Word Count: 1

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Salman mein abhishek ko apna younger roop dikhta hai kya. Abhishek is his pet. Mast karat ke farmhouse pe leke jayega baad mein.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I better not say anything because I dont sport lies of KZ and madam Anku .

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smriti25

A new group has formed. Rinku-Abhishek-Isha-Samarth-Neil-Abhishek. Khanzadi and Ankita are the new bffsmiley29. Aishwarya has toned down a lot and actually makes sensible conversation at times. Although I don't understand her dislike for Vicky. Can anyone explain why does she hate him? Neil certainly has no issues with Vicky. He is simply projecting his wife's issues smiley29. Kab tak ani biwi ki ladayein ladega?smiley39

They have no game apart from Vicky. Baki kisi se dushmani karni nhi hai. Ek Vicky ko pakad k rakha hua hai, ki wo game khelta hai , manipulate Karta hai, Bhai wo kuch karta to hai. Ab KZ ko sath me husband wife bully karte hai. That's their whole game .smiley36 they don't have their own dynamics in the house. They just go with Sallu and bhedchaal. I am so happy that Vicky didn't give them bhav in that task where he won't be friends with them in the house despite both hubby wife took his name. Royal ignore smiley36

Edited by Renee.Clare - 10 months ago