Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 25th Nov 2023 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 130

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Disappointed with Vicky that he went to clear things up with Abhishek in LF. I think Vicky wants Salman's validation and he knows SK likes Abhishek so siding with him ......bad for his game.

Kaise din aa gae hai Sallu ke, jo Abhishek jaise chomu ko defend karna padta hai har wakt.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Aur wo Rinku Jigna jaisi ladies bhi jo inn sb ki thekedaar banti hai, wo uss bail buddhi ko support karti hai, at the same time diss other women. I used to like Rinku initially but aisi nazar se giri hai meri toh ye aurat, Jigna bhi dusri dramebaz!! Itni bhi kya problem hai inhe uss bandi se yaar, jo itna ro ri thi kal fir bhi itne mean comments paas kar re the ye uspe! Aur wo Isha, wo bhi ghatiya nikli, use bhi kya dikkat hai KZ se smiley29 Shame on Neil as well, Aish se toh kuch waise bhi expected nee hai!

Rinku and Jigna are misogynist. These two themselves say they are strong independent women but have zero regards for another. I mean these two kinda justified Abhishek's behaviour.

Neil aur Aish mein toh ittu sa bhi Dimaag nhi Hai.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Disappointed with Vicky that he went to clear things up with Abhishek in LF. I think Vicky wants Salman's validation and he knows SK likes Abhishek so siding with him ......bad for his game.

Bas vicky ka game khatamsmiley44. Sallu ka bakwas dil pe kyu le liya??
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Main forum py sastay radhey ky increasing fans smiley37

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 10 months ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

I think we are all being very critical of the housemates/contestants in this ‘KZ health’ issue. If you want to blame anyone, blame BB makers and Salman. The hate for the contestants is misguided, here is why (plugging it again here):

BB contestants have access to a lot less outside information, creating a massive information asymmetry. Currently the contestants have access to the following sets of information:

1) What BB and Salman tells them - both BB doctors and Salman have repeatedly said that KZ has no health issues and she is completely fine (I don’t see why they would lie about it);

2) Experience living with KZ - everyone says she is a liar (including Ankita who went to console her). We have also seen how she has made mountains out of molehills on so many different occasions. Every fight has been she trying to corner herself.

3) What KZ tells them - she has been inconsistent in terms of what she has told them about her health. Even yesterday, she quoted something completely different to Anurag and Ankita in a span of 5 minutes. She has also not taken medicines or done any exercise as prescribed to her.

Given the above, how can anyone expect the contestants to trust her and not be suspicious of her doing all this just for footage (considering she has done a lot for footage before)? It is a game after all and not a humanity test. If KZ hadn’t lied repeatedly about things, I am sure housemates would have shown empathy!

KZ, am not sure if she's a pathalogical liar or has some severe medical issues that's making her tell so much of lies. I'd like to belive she's just doing this to gain attention and stick on the show, she even tried to use Abhishek, she wanted an angle with show Mein tikke rahe ne ka when that didn't work she pulled another issue.

However if she has an illness which makes her lie am sorry for her. As for now she's the worst on the show. Needs to be shown the door asap.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

When anurag kept asking for medical help, almost everyone on the internet mocked him and kept saying he lies. But KZ puche toh she's in real trouble.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Not salman,also some other few people fake kabir singh ka fan bante ja ra hain..yes this is common mentality in our country. Person who does gunda gardi some how uska kuch fan ho jata hain aur lagta hain ki woh hero hainsmiley36

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I want to see one friend gang- vicky anurag tehelka kz and sunny. I badly want them as a gang. Wo na jeetey,jarurat bhi nehi,bas ek rahey aur dusra bully abuser gang ka dhajjiya uda de.

My fingers are crossed, though bb will make sure woh dost na rahe,phir bhi koi miracle ke hope mein🫰

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Not salman,also some other few people fake kabir singh ka fan bante ja ra hain..yes this is common mentality in our country. Person who does gunda gardi some how uska kuch fan ho jata hain aur lagta hain ki woh hero hainsmiley36

tmara last year ka favt Gentleman ankit bhi uska fan ha smiley37
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Neil in this bb game20231126_192913.jpg