Mastermind, exposing gameplay - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Neither Viki nor Munwar is mastermind. Viki is a dictator. Ankita is behaving like BB is her mayeka and Viki sasural. Ordering,giving conditions to sala saalis.

Munwar is looking like Preaching Sadhu.😇smiley36 Haar kisiko gyan baant raha hai. Yaar tu khelega kaub? He has no frnd so far. Expt forced Manara. Abhushek,Samarth, Neil...etc who is in his team? None. Toh mastermind kahan se hua?If he wants a fight who is behind him?None.I doubt will Ankita 100% stand behind Viki?Are we sure?I don't think so.smiley37

BB is just trying to tell us' the ullus' tht they brought Masterminds...but hum ullus toh aisa kuchh dekha hi nehi.smiley36No one is mastermind so far.smiley21

Edited by jhalak7 - 10 months ago
BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Vicky definitely looks strong, and the forum members'/BB's favorite Munawar (for me) is not even among the top 5. Way too many others doing better than, and more interesting than his blah personality.

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Because he's bringing his own image down by saying and doing things that are making him look misogynistic. His behavior with his wife is appalling. He is nice to everyone but as soon as she makes one mistake he comes down on her like a tonne of bricks and there's constant posts by celebrities siding with Ankita. I feel this is a lousy try to make him respect his wife better. Hence why the moms were sent.

There have been heaps of masterminds but they have all played solo and actually carried their alliances through.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

Because he's bringing his own image down by saying and doing things that are making him look misogynistic. His behavior with his wife is appalling. He is nice to everyone but as soon as she makes one mistake he comes down on her like a tonne of bricks and there's constant posts by celebrities siding with Ankita. I feel this is a lousy try to make him respect his wife better. Hence why the moms were sent.

There have been heaps of masterminds but they have all played solo and actually carried their alliances through.

its going to be the same as Karan Kundra vs Teja , to make Teja win how many guest came to put KK confidence down ,at last he understood now I think Vicky has as well that I am here only for Anku .