Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

I stopped watching the season but from what I am reading on Twitter that bigboss is favouring Mannara big time at the cost of munawar. May be Mannara is winner.

No way Manara is their fav its just rumors the peoples who dont like Salman they think he is biased and they favour the most ill mannered one . it happens every year .Plus we all know that Manara cant win she haven't got the winers qualities .Cometition will be between Manu, Anku and Viki ,I think .
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

Anyone but Manara or Munawar please!!!!

These two are getting a magic carpet ride on this show, if you read between the lines of what Salman says.

I have already submitted, these two are the most undeserving to win. I read people mentioning "fan base, fan base, fan base" ad nauseam. Please stop with that garbage, as I wonder who would be a fan of someone as uninspiring, insipid, or unentertaining as Munuwar,and loud, self-entitled, and obnoxious as Manara.

Having said that, if one wins BB through their "fan following" PRIOR to entering the House, then we should just shut the whole thing down as the people watching have no clue of what this show is all about.

It certainly is NOT about "fan following," but with how you perform, interact, strategize, entertain, and impress us while surviving psychological challenges of being cooped up with a variety of people who you probably wouldn't get along with outside.

Okay - if we keep those adjectives in mind, the only people who deserve to win then are:

Vikki (he narrowly escapes both categories)

Samarth (falls in neither category)

Isha (narrowly escapes)

Tehelka

Arun

Everyone else falls in either of the categories -

Anurag (both uninspiring and obnoxious)

Neil (uninspiring and loud)

Abhishek (loud and obnoxious)

Rinku (uninspiring)

Sana (insipid)

Aish (loud and obnoxious)

Ankita (self-entitled)

Khanzaadi (loud and obnoxious)

One could easily put Vikki, Isha, Tehelka in the obnoxious categories so really only leaves Samarth and Arun behind!

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think Munawar is winning, he has a huge fanbase and has been consistently topping Ormax as well, till date Ormax has always predicted the winner correctly.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Can none of them win? I’m bored of all of them