Front runner to win BB17??

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Until yesterday I thought Munawar is the front runner to win the season. He has a very strong following, comes across as a very likeable personality, and been playing a very smart game.

But today’s episode may have changed my views. I don’t think BB ever calls out front runners as ‘boring’. They did that with Karan in s15 and we know how that ended for him.

Plus, with Anjali Arora set to enter (who will 100% go against him) and then rumours of Kataria (happens to be Anurag’s vv close friend and Munawar hater) entering, is BB deliberately stacking the odds against him?

Who does BB see as the winner then?

Ankita? - been openly biased towards him.
Anurag? - sympathy card and reverse psychology.

Abhishek? - Salman clearly likes him.
Neil? - Salman likes him plus being portrayed as someone very smart.

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Munawar will still win. None has the fanbase as huge as him plus Munawar wasn't actually bashed. It was their inner hatred for Vicky because of whom Munawar came into their radar. They called him boring solely because of his association with Vicky. He was being praised till the time he was tagging along with Mannara. Munawar is still BB and Sallu's favourite. The day, he goes opposite Vicky, they will appreciate him like anything. They clearly want Munawar to be a hero against Vicky the villain.

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If the odds are stacked against Munawar then that would justify him being a worthy winner otherwise there is no one in the house that can challenge him and if he has an easy ride, people will lose interest

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I stopped watching the season but from what I am reading on Twitter that bigboss is favouring Mannara big time at the cost of munawar. May be Mannara is winner.

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

After last season, anything can happen. All past precedences no longer apply.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Munawar was okay till last week. Sallu is right. At present he is looking like a payada of Vki. If Manara, Anurag stays with him.....he will sink their boat too. 🙄

After today I hope he comes out frm husband-wife's trap. The problem is tht Munawar own a show and now he is at his preaching hour.....gyan baat raha hai. smiley36So wake up Munawar.

Except Munawar three of the players are playing best now.

1.Viki bhaya...tortured pati but self proclaimed fighter leadersmiley36

2. His wife. Doing chugli,listening chugli and creating fight between contestants. Her grt success...separating Manara and KZ.

3. Manara. She has frnds,family and enemies,advisors,bullies,aunties....complete package. Every day she does sth exclusive.

Isha,Abhushek,Samarth are the best entertaiment now. But don't think they are here to win.

Rest are sleeping beauties. Sooote raho.smiley12

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Munawar will still win. None has the fanbase as huge as him plus Munawar wasn't actually bashed. It was their inner hatred for Vicky because of whom Munawar came into their radar. They called him boring solely because of his association with Vicky. He was being praised till the time he was tagging along with Mannara. Munawar is still BB and Sallu's favourite. The day, he goes opposite Vicky, they will appreciate him like anything. They clearly want Munawar to be a hero against Vicky the villain.

It all depends on how his next few weeks go, right? If he continues to get edited out and they keep applying pressure on him, new front runners may emerge. Vikki has vastly benefited in the past couple of weeks. I understand why Munawar wants to stay away from any controversy but he needs to play on front foot.
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Munawar was okay till last week. Sallu is right. At present he is looking like a payada of Vki. If Manara, Anurag stays with him.....he will sink their boat too. 🙄

After today I hope he comes out frm husband-wife's trap. The problem is tht Munawar own a show and now he is at his preaching hour.....gyan baat raha hai. smiley36So wake up Munawar.

Except Munawar three of the players are playing best now.

1.Viki bhaya...tortured pati but self proclaimed fighter leadersmiley36

2. His wife. Doing chugli,listening chugli and creating fight between contestants. Her grt success...separating Manara and KZ.

3. Manara. She has frnds,family and enemies,advisors,bullies,aunties....complete package. Every day she does sth exclusive.

Isha,Abhushek,Samarth are the best entertaiment now. But don't think they are here to win.

Rest are sleeping beauties. Sooote raho.smiley12

Yes, Munawar has won a show and maybe that’s why he thinks it is okay to take the game deep but I would rather have him play an open game. Doesn’t have to be fights, just play openly!!
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Bb and salman fav is munawar. He will win.

They saw vicky over shadowing munawar thats why this bashing is happening. Every season same thing happens. Nothing new.

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anyone but Manara or Munawar please!!!!

These two are getting a magic carpet ride on this show, if you read between the lines of what Salman says.

I have already submitted, these two are the most undeserving to win. I read people mentioning "fan base, fan base, fan base" ad nauseam. Please stop with that garbage, as I wonder who would be a fan of someone as uninspiring, insipid, or unentertaining as Munuwar,and loud, self-entitled, and obnoxious as Manara.

Having said that, if one wins BB through their "fan following" PRIOR to entering the House, then we should just shut the whole thing down as the people watching have no clue of what this show is all about.

It certainly is NOT about "fan following," but with how you perform, interact, strategize, entertain, and impress us while surviving psychological challenges of being cooped up with a variety of people who you probably wouldn't get along with outside.

Edited by BiloxiBlues - 10 months ago