dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Pata nahi kyu bb hath muh dho ke Vicky bhaiya ke piche pade haismiley7.....sare boring logo mai sirf yahi to hai jo game ko game ki tarah khelta hai,smiley16 baki sab dumb hai to Vicky pe kyu bill fad rahe hai bb and sallu? I like Vicky nowsmiley9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Vickey is my fav of them all so far. Why can't BB and Salman let them play the way they want to play? It's a game every player will play differently. I hate when Salman comes every weekend and says tum sai nhi jaa rahe, tum ne yeh galat kiya, tum ne wo kiya array bhai game khelo tou problem, na khelo tou problem. Ab kya Salman k andazay se game khele?Let them play the way they want to play stop putting their confidence down.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone who does something in the game will either be bashed or praised. The whole weekend ka war being around Vicky says a lot that he is the main player in the game. This man, call him good human or bad human - has changed the whole fixed narrative of the game that each and every conversation of his is being exposed for other players to wake up. The other contestants who were laughing and enjoying his bashing are another fools to not understand that you dumbos aren't doing anything significant for Sallu to even consider you. When BB's favourites have to be spoon-fed every weekend against Vicky, you see the standards of the game play of others and standards Vicky has raised for the game. Even Housemates are admitting that despite knowing Vicky is playing game, they are dancing to his tunes. And someone like Anurag and Sana still appreciating him saying that he is misunderstood for being just a guide. Someone like Rinku said - that Vicky made Arun and Tehelka active and more involved in the game. TBH, BB team should actually pay him a bit more for making their task easier to wake the house-mates, because without tasks, this man still tried his best to add flavour and spice to the show. He is indeed the best in the game this season, no matter who wins.

And last but not the least - he is the best in the game. I am not calling him the best human but best gamer definitely.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 10 months ago
M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

He is playing well without making it dirty ...the only bad thing about him is his attitude towards his wife (maybe they planned it)

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vicky is one of my favorites too. He is playing very well and completely deserves the trophy. Bb and sallu have been trying their best to make him look like the villain in the house since day 1 but the bias against him is actually making me like him even more. Hope he wins! It will be a big slap on the makers' faces!

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

They want ankita, munna, neil, aishwariya to shine but yeh ho nahi raha Vicky pura game chala raha infact LF mai bhi haar jagaah haar convo mai Vicky Vicky hi hai Yeeh makers se nahi dekha ha raha

He is here to just enjoy and play game and stay in game till end .I doubt he even cares about winning.

I just hope Sallu ki bakwaas se Yeeh weak nahi ho aaur apna game khelta rahe smiley20

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vicky reminds me of vikas from season 11.

dipali13 thumbnail

Exactly my point smiley20

dipali13 thumbnail

That's true 👍

dipali13 thumbnail

Exactly why they wants to destroy only playing person's game? smiley24