Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Previous as in Ghum or KKK or both. Because now even a lot of audience who have not seen Ghum are also kinda against.

Probably sab galat hai smiley16smiley36

I too haven't watched Ghum. smiley36 and KKK me I was neutral towards Aish ( personality wise neutral but didn't like her as a contestant). Here, I don't like both but hate nhi hai. Because I find them better at places but not always.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 10 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aishwarya did not disappoint me actually. I expected her to behave in such a way and she did so that’s a neutral for me now.

Infact I don’t like it when she is quiet smiley36

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I've had a connection with you irrespective of our choice of actors. I value that connection a lot. So when I say Ghum fans it means Ghum fans minus you people smiley27

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shree15

One thing I remember from Ghum days is that Aishwarya always used to post Karma Karma stories, I’m sure Karma leaves no onesmiley36

what you sow, you reapsmiley4

Guess everyone is watching that now.....but nhi samjhenge. It's okay to blame a certain fd if the person behaves in a certain way. Kia karei ghum k binaa koi aur reason nhi for getting hype. So come....plz pity us....we are VICTIMS of trolling smiley19smiley19

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aishwarya did not disappoint me actually. I expected her to behave in such a way and she did so that’s a neutral for me now.

Infact I don’t like it when she is quiet smiley36

Yep....it's on expected lines smiley39smiley39

Edited by Nirip - 10 months ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I too haven't watched Ghum. smiley36 and KKK me I was neutral towards Aish ( personality wise neutral but didn't like her as a contestant). Here, I don't like both but hate nhi hai. Because I find them better at places but not always.

and it is opposite for me.. I was only familiar with neil but not aish . Seeing all the negative comments about her I used to not have a good feeling abt her . But after seeing her in BB, I found her reasonable enough.. only part which was problematic was her mocking when she used to talk to neil .. but then that’s their personal equation.. otherwise as a contestant she is quite decent so far . she only gets angry for valid reasons and when she gets angry she goes hard .. anyway i have started to like her and its a good reminder one should not form prejudice abt a person based on online stuff or their haters say
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

and it is opposite for me.. I was only familiar with neil but not aish . Seeing all the negative comments about her I used to not have a good feeling abt her . But after seeing her in BB, I found her reasonable enough.. only part which was problematic was her mocking when she used to talk to neil .. but then that’s their personal equation.. otherwise as a contestant she is quite decent so far . she only gets angry for valid reasons and when she gets angry she goes hard .. anyway i have started to like her and its a good reminder one should not form prejudice abt a person based on online stuff or their haters say

I have always watched BB contestants objectively no matter how much dislike I had for them before. So, even if I had watched Ghum and knew about them from before, I would still judge them on the basis of BB performance. There is a reason why I never wanted my favourite actors to come in BB because probably I may start disliking them because of their their bad BB performance. I judge people on the basis of that particular show - na aage , na peeche.

Prince Narula is my favourite gang leader in Roadies and I absolutely despised him in all the reality shows hed did including BB-9.

I used to like Kavita Kaushik before BB14 but ended up disliking her in BB. Same goes for Sidharth Shukla in BB13 , or Tejaswi Prakash in BB15, Hina in BB11 ( all these people I liked before BB but not in BB)

And i ended up liking the ones who I had disliked before BB - Donal in BB15 ( i liked her so much that I stopped watching the season after her eviction)

I dislike Rishab Sinha in Splitsvilla to the core but he ended up becoming one of my all time favourite BB contestants ( BB-9).

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

oh wow so many fav who dint live up to the expectations… smiley19this is the reason I never wanted neil in BB coz he isnt that smart player for BB .. the only reality show I wanted him in was JDJ … praying for it since a decade now ... but looks like that will never happen..so far am not disappointed with neil *fingers crossed* smiley36 coz I have seen his shows from debut days so kinda very familiar with how his personality is .. if at all i was disappointed with him was when he started doing shows like ghum show which might get trp but not good for someone to grow as an actor. I still remember the days when his characters were so good but shows not trp topper .. many of us used to feel he deserves a top show but now when he got one he lost his old fans like us..fav hai iska matlab ye nahi kuch bhi dekh lengesmiley37 .. anyway he has to do something outright offensive for me to get disappointed with him .. lets see what is in store for me as his old time fan ..

Edited by EXOL - 10 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

oh wow so many fav who dint live up to the expectations… smiley19this is the reason I never wanted neil in BB coz he isnt that smart player for BB .. the only reality show I wanted him in was JDJ … praying for it since a decade now ... but looks like that will never happen..so far am not disappointed with neil *fingers crossed* smiley36 coz I have seen his shows from debut days so kinda very familiar with how his personality is .. if at all i was disappointed with him was when he started doing shows like ghum show which might get trp but not good for someone to grow as an actor. I still remember the days when his characters were so good but shows not trp topper .. many of us used to feel he deserves a top show but now when he got one he lost his old fans like us..fav hai iska matlab ye nahi kuch bhi dekh lengesmiley37 .. anyway he has to do something outright offensive for me to get disappointed with him .. lets see what is in store for me as his old time fan ..

Ah, to be honest, it's very temporary. At least for me and i think it will be for you too..it's fine, he isn't coming across as gross or bad to dislike him. Once, BB will be over, people will forget. I remember, I disliked Hina the most in BB but now I like her because after BB, she has always maintained her grace and dignity. And I ended up disliking most of my favourite BB contestants after the show because of their weird antics after BB ended like Vikas Gupta..I dont like BB contestants after getting out giving too many bad statements on fellow contestants or next season's contestants..I love the ones jo apne aap se matlab rakhte hai after the show gets over. So, once they come in a new show, I will judge them there objectively.

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I'm happy that he did Ghum. I would've never gotten to watch him otherwise. He made gold out of that crappy writing. I don't care now how trolls discredited him for Ghum.He has everything that a good actor needs, a super expressive face & a phenomenal voice modulation.