Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

He is a bigger joker than my babe Chintu smiley8 please bring Ayesha Singh to expose him and his Mistress

IMG_0783.jpeg

reported for calling wife his mistress .. get a life
EXOL thumbnail

I have been following neil since long time.. this is how he talks irl also … are we living in such a vile world ki if a person is being decent means it impossible to be like that ….

Did we all forget he was introduced as a non BB material and patnivrata ?? abhi bhi aisa hi hai .. he is not a BB material… he is useless from game point of view coz he isnt a confrontational person … and even if he tries it looks OTT therefore… all these previous show fans are sitting like a hawk with their hate boner to criticize him even it he sneezes lmao…

i dont mind when he gets criticized from game point of view by BB audience .. even I dont like the way he is nonchalant when being pointed out he needs to start action ..

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I've been following him for a year only and I've so much respect towards this person. The traits he gets criticized for are the same ones I like him for.

When I raised a concern earlier in his previous show that he gets criticized for even breathing, I was told that it was the character and not him. Now I see some familiar faces going after him even here.

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I've been following him for a year only and I've so much respect towards this person. The traits he gets criticized for are the same ones I like him for.

When I raised a concern earlier in his previous show that he gets criticized for even breathing, I was told that it was the character and not him. Now I see some familiar faces going after him even here.

the amount of hate I am seeing for him from his previous show audience is appalling .. i am like did not he not get a single fan from that show or what coz all I see here are his haters from that show and not a single fan .. so good to know u have diff pov… if one does a simple google search it will tell u there has never been any bad news or issues associated with him.. he is that non problematic and he has been in this industry since 2009.. very dedicated to his craft and passionate abt acting and dancing..
Orphic thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

the amount of hate I am seeing for him from his previous show audience is appalling .. i am like did not he not get a single fan from that show or what coz all I see here are his haters from that show and not a single fan .. so good to know u have diff pov… if one does a simple google search it will tell u there has never been any bad news or issues associated with him.. he is that non problematic and he has been in this industry since 2009.. very dedicated to his craft and passionate abt acting and dancing..

That's exactly how I felt when I started watching that crap show. He earned a good number of fans but they got lost in the offscreen drama. They aren't active here because they are tired of the same things happening for 3 years now. Majority of them watched his previous shows after Ghum. They are active on X.

I myself liked the actor first and then the person after following him offscreen, interviews and all. He's not manipulative and that becomes a fault now 🙄

sumh thumbnail

Hmm is that arrogance or he actually is smart?

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He is not "arrogant!" He is actually quite intelligent, and civilized to a good extent. In any case, everyone should have some level of arrogance. Complete lack of arrogance would reduce you to the level of a loser.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

He is not "arrogant!" He is actually quite intelligent, and civilized to a good extent. In any case, everyone should have some level of arrogance. Complete lack of arrogance would reduce you to the level of a loser.

Most of the peoples dont like being civilised in bb .I dont want him to change at all .
Orphic thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

Some people mix intelligence with street smartness. There are people who are intelligent academically and some are just smart.

He's a qualified lawyer and quite observant. Decency and being introvert shouldn't be mistaken as dumbness.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Some people mix intelligence with street smartness. There are people who are intelligent academically and some are just smart.

He's a qualified lawyer and quite observant. Decency and being introvert shouldn't be mistaken as dumbness.

He is a lawyer? I want to file a case against her wife for making faces and mocking others on the ground of tort law,and i want to hire neil then.