Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

Mannara proclaims she dislikes fake people but reality is... she is the biggest gossipiest, lier and faker in the BB 17 house right now.

Okay smiley39

Word Count: 1

QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

sala first time mein BB ki history mei dhek raha hu k aik contestant (mannara) khud bol rahi hai k I want another contestant (Ankita) to be rude to me, I don't want her to talk to me, I don't want her friendship, I don't want her that or this.. I want her to Fight me.. How can I provoke her? How Can I get that tone of her out? like are you kidding me... how ugly can you get Mannara? What has ever ankita done to her? Arun hates abhishek but Arun doesn't go around asking people how to provoke him, or why does abhishek dont fight me. Mannara is obsessed over Ankita. Array bc if she is being nice to you then why does it hurt you?? ajeeb hai lmaooo

Mannara is just an ugly person from inside.. and I don't even want to talk about her backbiting her own friends behind their backs; body shaming Munawar.. disgusting aurat...

Exactly! You are 100% right. I hate Barbie Handa.

Hopefully iss ka Handa oops bhanda ๐Ÿ˜ jaldi hi koi phod de

_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

No wonder parineeti even dont want to recognize her! She must have done so much family politics already! Such a evil!

Even now I too think this
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

sala first time mein BB ki history mei dhek raha hu k aik contestant (mannara) khud bol rahi hai k I want another contestant (Ankita) to be rude to me, I don't want her to talk to me, I don't want her friendship, I don't want her that or this.. I want her to Fight me.. How can I provoke her? How Can I get that tone of her out? like are you kidding me... how ugly can you get Mannara? What has ever ankita done to her? Arun hates abhishek but Arun doesn't go around asking people how to provoke him, or why does abhishek dont fight me. Mannara is obsessed over Ankita. Array bc if she is being nice to you then why does it hurt you?? ajeeb hai lmaooo

Mannara is just an ugly person from inside.. and I don't even want to talk about her backbiting her own friends behind their backs; body shaming Munawar.. disgusting aurat...

from day1 that's been her target Ankita. But she is not able to get Ankita to target her....so she is frustrated smiley37
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jaise hi iski Cunning side reveal hone lagta hai she became so innocentโ€ฆFake hai puri smiley21

TheReactor thumbnail

I held off creating an account for so long, but after today's show I just couldn't help myself... needed to vent ๐Ÿ˜‚.

I totally agree with you @joker83. I cannot stand this woman. She is a child in a grown woman's body. Two-faced, and a terrible friend.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like Ankita either (never liked her vibes even before BB - not sure why), and BB and Salman always speaking up for and on behalf of her, actually puts Ankita in a negative light.

Having said that - I initially thought Manara was the silly, weird type that was initially cute, but now I just find her needy, clueless, and totally toxic. She instigates things, and then plays the victim. In this instance especially, she's totally in the wrong. She incited Ankita, and also jumped down's Vikki's throat for no reason, except that she wanted a reaction to make herself look intelligent, which had the totally opposite effect. She looks and behaves like a fool. Then again, she does keep company with her bestie Anurag - who is a mirror image in male form. Can't stand these 2. They irritate me to no end.

Also, what's all that rude comment: "Your wife..." -- she has no 2 brain cells to put together to form a logical argument, let alone a coherent sentence. Again, reminds me Anurag. I don't believe the concept of "thinking things through" ever occurs to them - before or after. Also applicable to KZ.

Okay, rant oversmiley36.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Mannara doesn't like fake people ๐Ÿ˜Œ. She feels suffocated when people show fake hugs and concerns for her and later use her weak points when she is at her lowest.

Also she was proven right when Salman himself exposed Vicky and ankita infront of her.

Although ankita lied again and said she didn't know about this but Vicky literally said in livefeed that usne Ankita ko bol rakha hai to be good with Mannara

Mannara herself is being fake with Munawar after body-shaming him
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priya185

Mannara herself is being fake with Munawar after body-shaming him

Body shaming like seriously? It was ankita who was doing it. Mannara literally told rider that ab zyaada ho raha aur tu apna baalon ka ghamand mat kar ๐Ÿ™ƒ

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Body shaming like seriously? It was ankita who was doing it. Mannara literally told rider that ab zyaada ho raha aur tu apna baalon ka ghamand mat kar ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Mannara is not worthy of being a friend at all. Mannara started it saying Munawar's hair flew away

Are we watching the same show and live feed?

https://twitter.com/DsouzaJennifer/status/1727268334050353556?s=20