Mannara, her fitrat, aadatain very bad...

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

sala first time mein BB ki history mei dhek raha hu k aik contestant (mannara) khud bol rahi hai k I want another contestant (Ankita) to be rude to me, I don't want her to talk to me, I don't want her friendship, I don't want her that or this.. I want her to Fight me.. How can I provoke her? How Can I get that tone of her out? like are you kidding me... how ugly can you get Mannara? What has ever ankita done to her? Arun hates abhishek but Arun doesn't go around asking people how to provoke him, or why does abhishek dont fight me. Mannara is obsessed over Ankita. Array bc if she is being nice to you then why does it hurt you?? ajeeb hai lmaooo

Mannara is just an ugly person from inside.. and I don't even want to talk about her backbiting her own friends behind their backs; body shaming Munawar.. disgusting aurat...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Absolutely evil

IMG_0722.jpeg

duplicate parineeti chopra

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is selfish woman ,if she had no connections with chopra's she would have been thrown out .

Most boring person, hate the way she speaks.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

No wonder parineeti even dont want to recognize her! She must have done so much family politics already! Such a evil!

joker83 thumbnail

very true, she must have done some family politics for sure... aise loag hote hein..

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

1.It was started by KZ actually. She said to Manara don't talk with or about me. Then Jigna told Manara not to talk about/with KZ.

2.It was Ankita's fault. She shd not force frndship on Manara right after Sallu made her parda fash. Sp did Manara showed anything called frndship towards Ankita?No. How dumb is Ankita? When someone doesn't want to be frnd ignore karo yeh baat samajh mein nehi aatei keya?

3. Ankita herself confessed once tht she is not a healer.She pretends as healer/frnd when someone is at their lowest point. Listens to them and use those nxt day to create fight or to bully. Nxt grp bully, gang up. Koye pagal hoga jo aisi awrat se dosti karega.🙄

4.Why do we make frnda? We make frnds to share our dukh dard when we are down. Vky too said he will kill Abhishek. Did Rinku told this to Abhishek sp the way Ankita told...hey Abhishek Viky wants to murder you. If Rinku told this Vky would get an attempt to murder case against him.

5. I was shocked seeing Manara's brief and precise answer today. She was so mature. She called KZ and said, we tallk,we sit together. But are we frnds now?No This was a clear message to both the galz tht to Manara they can never be frnds. How hard it is to understand?

6. Still Ankita pushed. So she is the slow and dumb here? KZ toh samajh gayee. But not Ankita. She is so immature.

7. Ankita needs to check her mouth. Not all are Vky. Whenever her demands are not fulfilled she starts gali galwaz. She called Viki selfish, betrayer, used her etc just bcoz th guy wanted to play his game. For which her own mother+sasuma are so terrified tht they are here now. So who is the dumbest here? No other thn Ankita. If Viki wants divorce aftet th show now he got a video evidence of Ankita's bad manner and bad mouth.Ankita is digging her own grave.

8. Uparse class shaming bhi le aya. Manara belongs to a highly educated well known family. Who is Ankita? Saw her moma too and Manara's moma too. Clear class was visible. By taking the word class she just involved Manara's family.

9.Ankita is a loser now. After PR she got no big work. Choti moti film mein 2/3mins role karta hai. Baas. Woh bhi only 4.Even in PR after Sushant left she worked as ma, sasuma, khala, bua, naani,daadi's role. Kaunsa career tha or hai iski? Why she is showing so much attitude not only to Manara but to Viki too. Humbleness zero hai.

10.She mentioned several times to Vikii tht he is here due to her as if he is her slave. Arun,Tehelka are also married. There were bigger celebs in BB. BB never invited any of their life partners. Viki is invited due to his own action in previous Star Plus show and he is playing 100 times better game thn Ankita.

Ghamand thoda neeche karo Ankita Lokhande jeee....long time no work old actress of TV.😭🙏🤪If someone doesn't want to b frnd ignore karo.

Edited by jhalak7 - 10 months ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Mannara doesn't like fake people 😌. She feels suffocated when people show fake hugs and concerns for her and later use her weak points when she is at her lowest.

Also she was proven right when Salman himself exposed Vicky and ankita infront of her.

Although ankita lied again and said she didn't know about this but Vicky literally said in livefeed that usne Ankita ko bol rakha hai to be good with Mannara

joker83 thumbnail

But isnt everyone fake towards each other? I mean you have to be nice to each other since you are living in same house. Mannara herself is fake too with many other contestants.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: joker83

But isnt everyone fake towards each other? I mean you have to be nice to each other since you are living in same house. Mannara herself is fake too with many other contestants.

Mannara always says it on face if she doesn't like something or someone. She has said things to munawar also on his face. People think that she says things behind the back only just because it's shown in the episodes like this. But it isn't the case.

If you have watched that diwali card task where Neil Bhatt said Mannara apne doston ke baare mein bolne se peechhe nahi hat ti because she is like that.

That's Mannara.

She felt ankita is faking and then later she got that confirmation from Salman, so her reaction was totally justified.

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mannara proclaims she dislikes fake people but reality is... she is the biggest gossipiest, lier and faker in the BB 17 house right now.