Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Tu jhooti main makaar

Made for each other smiley9

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Why am I not able to quote this, khair if KZ has such issues she should have looked for a better job rather than BB. It's dangerous to be here.

Ab har kisiko vip treatment nahi dene wale like ankita!

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_rida

Karma…. This was the only thing I liked in yesterday’s epi

First wkv when Ankita yelled at manara she cried and this week when manara roasted her she was crying

Though she tried hard to intimidate manara but manara took her stand … the only good thing she did in the whole week

Ankita is the most conniving person there right now, she's playing Vicky too to get all the sympathy. I hope before this woman goes someone teachers her a lesson!

VintageWine thumbnail

Didn't watch the video, but agree with the quoted one! Ankita n Munna are useless. Vicky is too good for this game, bechara gets un required backlash! Upar se bura pati ke tanne.

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

I had this inkling khanzaadi has trouble standing for long… must be coz of back pain

It's dangerous she's on this show, koi dhaka marega toh bahut baadi problem ho sakti hai. Same with ankita as well.

KZ maybe financial reasons ke wajhe se aayi hai but ankita purely for fame and attention.

Edited by VintageWine - 10 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Why am I not able to quote this, khair if KZ has such issues she should have looked for a better job rather than BB. It's dangerous to be here.

Ab har kisiko vip treatment nahi dene wale like ankita!

I think she have the psychological issues ,that's why she doesn't tell anyone and why she kept repeating that the doctors comes to see her again and again every day ,is she attention seeker ?
kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Kuch hadd tak I agree... Vicky should form friendship with people and just not think about number game.

He should keep Aruna and Tehelka on his side. They are loyal types.

Or stay with his wife to protect her same as bb 14 winer .
VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I think she have the psychological issues ,that's why she doesn't tell anyone and why she kept repeating that the doctors comes to see her again and again every day ,is she attention seeker ?

Idk about that, looks like some severe physical health issues, that aside I just can't tolerate her ek nbr ki jhotthi and attention seeker hai! Can never trust her. Upar se this account is only posting about to her and her defamation. So it's hard to believe.

https://twitter.com/gaya0994/status/1728253515011866932?t=-tzI9XrPEGRZNHcBerDQRg&s=19

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Idk about that, looks like some severe physical health issues, that aside I just can't tolerate her ek nbr ki jhotthi and attention seeker hai! Can never trust her. Upar se this account is only posting about to her and her defamation. So it's hard to believe.

https://twitter.com/gaya0994/status/1728253515011866932?t=-tzI9XrPEGRZNHcBerDQRg&s=19

looks like even her family is into this for the sympathy ,so they have sent her in bb for the recovery ,they couldn't find any thing better than that ?
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3