MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

I think their Sunny, Dharmendra enactment deserves a whole thread.. They're absolutely hilarious smiley37 I was dying laughing.. it was too funny.. Chintu is such a cartoon and Tehelka does amazing mimicry.. His papa beti voices are really good too.. what he did with Abhishek and his yeaahs smiley37great content.. such a relief from Sana and her nonsense chik chik..

Edited by MakhannMalaai - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you smiley36 That was the highlight of the episode yesterday. I wish Bigg Boss showed more of this kind of funny stuff than annoying fights.

Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 11th Nov 2023-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 113 | Bigg Boss 17

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Dono nalayak bete smiley36

Arun ko Bobby bana diya…need more light hearted moments like this instead of just faltu ki chillam-chilli smiley36

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rumination

I completely agree with you smiley36 That was the highlight of the episode yesterday. I wish Bigg Boss showed more of this kind of funny stuff than annoying fights.

Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 11th Nov 2023-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 113 | Bigg Boss 17

best dancers smiley37