Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Thanks for the pm

Part 5

Awesome update.... greatly written

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Shocked that Sumitra had asked the maid to change Alekh’s medicines.Mahek and Sadhana fight was awesome. How did you get Jennifer naagin pics? Gladthat Sumitra and Mahek died. Alekh accepting Sadhana the way she is and being curiousto see her naagin lok and praising her was cute. Reeva proposing to Puneet as anaagin was lovely. All Genda Varun moments were sweet. Lovely dance. For the firsttime, Varun Genda danced together. Alekh Sadhna dance was also nice. Lovely edit.I knew Genda would notice Varun crying. So happy that they didn’t get divorced andproposed and are a happy couple now. Surprised to see the child actors. Favoritecharacter is Varun who loved Genda even after knowing she loves someone else. Favoritecouple Puneet and Reeva. Favorite scene is Alekh accepting Sadhana the way she is. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I got Jennifer's naagin pics from facebook.

Actually I asked favourite couples.After Puneet Reeva which couple did you like the most?

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: salley145

Shocked that Sumitra had asked the maid to change Alekh’s medicines.Mahek and Sadhana fight was awesome. How did you get Jennifer naagin pics? Gladthat Sumitra and Mahek died. Alekh accepting Sadhana the way she is and being curiousto see her naagin lok and praising her was cute. Reeva proposing to Puneet as anaagin was lovely. All Genda Varun moments were sweet. Lovely dance. For the firsttime, Varun Genda danced together. Alekh Sadhna dance was also nice. Lovely edit.I knew Genda would notice Varun crying. So happy that they didn’t get divorced andproposed and are a happy couple now. Surprised to see the child actors. Favoritecharacter is Varun who loved Genda even after knowing she loves someone else. Favoritecouple Puneet and Reeva. Favorite scene is Alekh accepting Sadhana the way she is. 

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

After Puneet Reeva I like Sadhna Alekh 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Finally Sumitra came out with the truth. Vasundhara is in the clear.

coderlady thumbnail

Alekh understood that Sadhana did everything to save him and his Vasundhara.

coderlady thumbnail

Puneet accepted Reeva as her true self. He wanted her to propose in her real form.

coderlady thumbnail

Genda is developing feelings for Varun but she has not fully realized it yet.

coderlady thumbnail

Finally Genda realized and confessed her feelings. So no divorce.

MochaQueen thumbnail

i will miss this storysmiley19