Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocwnToXuIFE&pp=ygUQc2h1ZGggbWFub3Jhbmphbg%3D%3D

Well according to this channel and others too a huge bawal happened lol

Basically Sunny Leone went in to conduct a task where contestants were asked to choose one of them who they want out and most of them chose kz and as u know she cant take criticism that well and most of the house always targets her anyways so she ended up throwing a fit and as u know she doesn’t know when to stop so she kept on complaining so Sallu lost it lol

As a result kz said she doesn’t want to stay in the house so Sallu told her to get lost then after which she took off her mike and created more drama and housemates tried to calm her down and sallu said f u guys I dont wanna continue and shooting stopped for a couple of hours 😂😂

The thing is kz should be smarter. She should get that Sallu doesn’t like her and will never listen to her so just be silent until he leaves and then do her outburst after wkv to protest against being targeted lol

She should know when to stop cuz sallu will never favor her its obvious 😂

Its blatantly obvious that kz/sallu thing is the same as Arshi/Sallu thing and only way to deal with this is to play along on wkv and ignore Sallu’s bs 😂

Yeah KZ needs to be smarter. Sallu ky agey jitna boley gi he will bash her more. Apna gussa abhifake aur dusrey contestants py nikaley na. Yeh Paras thodi na hai ky sallu sunn ly ga iski.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Munnu ne Bb/ sallu favorite mannara ke saath angle nahi chalaya toh sallu ne Hero se zero bana diya smiley13

KZ ne last week bhao nahi diya toh usey pel daala

Basically jo Mannara se takraayega choor choor ho jayega

She is their beti. Nimmo ki yaad agayi mujhe toh.

They want munnu and vicky to do ramugiri of munni and anku respectively.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

FROM WHERE I AM WATCHING IS KZ is a spoilt brat who fights with everyone and she thinks that all will listen to her none sense .Might be of the forum favourite but really I cant stand her .

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Vicky, Munna k baad ab KZ. This is the worst Sallu can go low in any season smiley35

nothin wrong or low calling coward a coward lol
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

His blind defence for Sid too and baseless bashing of Asim, Umar, Rubina.

Sallu ka toh har bar ka hi hai

tharki nalla umar deserve every bit of it smiley41
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kooki07

FROM WHERE I AM WATCHING IS KZ is a spoilt brat who fights with everyone and she thinks that all will listen to her none sense .Might be of the forum favourite but really I cant stand her .

I don't like her either. She always throws the victim card and keeps picking up unnecessary fights.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocwnToXuIFE&pp=ygUQc2h1ZGggbWFub3Jhbmphbg%3D%3D

Well according to this channel and others too a huge bawal happened lol

Basically Sunny Leone went in to conduct a task where contestants were asked to choose one of them who they want out and most of them chose kz and as u know she cant take criticism that well and most of the house always targets her anyways so she ended up throwing a fit and as u know she doesn’t know when to stop so she kept on complaining so Sallu lost it lol

As a result kz said she doesn’t want to stay in the house so Sallu told her to get lost then after which she took off her mike and created more drama and housemates tried to calm her down and sallu said f u guys I dont wanna continue and shooting stopped for a couple of hours 😂😂

The thing is kz should be smarter. She should get that Sallu doesn’t like her and will never listen to her so just be silent until he leaves and then do her outburst after wkv to protest against being targeted lol

She should know when to stop cuz sallu will never favor her its obvious 😂

Its blatantly obvious that kz/sallu thing is the same as Arshi/Sallu thing and only way to deal with this is to play along on wkv and ignore Sallu’s bs 😂

kz is biggboss trojan 🐎 gazab level footage hogging
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

This chintu ghulam n chaprishek were talking about jerking off as well

God know what lewd things they discuss about isha too