Katrina has ditched the fillers? She is back to looking GORGEOUS!!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Anyone who has seen Tiger 3 and TZH can vouch how settled her face looked in T3 compared to TZH. Even if you just watch leke prabhu ka naam and see Swag se swagat, you can tell the difference

Now in this interview, she looks gorgeous. Her face looks so settled and quite unlike what it has been couple of years ago. 

https://youtu.be/jxnsjf-_28w?si=C3VTZn3zb0iXS0VR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Basically the fillers started working. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Fillers settled

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Many thanx for the interview! I really like Katrina talks.

The way she was portrayed throughout the Tiger franchise really is commendable and her collaboration with Salman gives very good friend vibes.

Yes, she looks gorgeous smiley1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

She did look extra frozen in TZH. There were some scenes in Tiger 3 where she still looked odd, but there is certainly an improvement. 

More than her face....I am a fan of her sorted personality...but she always looks so gorgeous and that is an added bonus...smiley27

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Katrina’s figure even now is on par with the best. But I like some other faces better 😊 

SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Anyone who has seen Tiger 3 and TZH can vouch how settled her face looked in T3 compared to TZH. Even if you just watch leke prabhu ka naam and see Swag se swagat, you can tell the difference

Now in this interview, she looks gorgeous. Her face looks so settled and quite unlike what it has been couple of years ago. 

https://youtu.be/jxnsjf-_28w?si=C3VTZn3zb0iXS0VR

still her face is stiff. No wonder why these people struggle with acting and expressions !

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Offtopic: The first few seconds of Vicky saying Kat is his entertainment is exactly like Kat-Imran's relationship in Mere Brother ki Dulhan😭

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

More than her face....I am a fan of her sorted personality...but she always looks so gorgeous and that is an added bonus...smiley27

Like the interviewer said..she is zen..she exudes calmness and positivity. I remember my mom saying once that there is goodness on her face..she comes across as super restrained, calm and composed. Love everything about her personality. She was the best thing about Tiger 3 as well. So bloody amazing!!