Petition to see Jigna washing Arun’s Chaddis

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

From the last two days, the same story is going on in the house that Jigna washed Arun’s chaddi and yet he put her amongst the weakest contestants.
Also, Jigna complained to Rinku that they both cooked for the house which is a very very very difficult task and they were considered to be not contributing.

Neil was disgusted with how Vicky played with jagat matas of the house and gave expressions even worse than how he expressed in his previous show.

The matter is serious and as audience, I demand to see how well Jigna washes Arun’s chaddi, how much effort is she putting in washing his chaddis, are there any strains remaining after washing, how much sugar she puts in chai, how much salt she adds in dal, is poha perfectly cooked, does she apply ghee on parantha appropriately. I have full faith in Jigna’ aansun, Rinki’s rage, Neil’s disgusted expressions and Aishwarya’s concern for anyone other than herself that Jigna isn’t failing but bb is depriving audience of Jigna’s contribution.

I got to know from babu bhaiya today that bb is biased towards Vicky bhaiya and hence I concluded bb is hiding Jigna’s contribution so that vicky bhaiya goes ahead and asserts her as one of the weakest contestants.
Let us not win Vicky bhaiya as Arun blatantly blamed Vicky bhaiya for the nomination of the names. Let us take a pledge to recognize Jigna’s and in future Rinki’s contribution, when Vicky bhaiya goes after another strongest contestant.
Bb may be biased but we audience are not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Count me in on this one. Mujhe bhi ye dekna hai smiley36

dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jigna ne bechaare Arun ko rula diya smiley19 smiley44

I want her to be evicted for just for this reason alone smiley36

Banned

Posted: 10 months ago

[Post Removed]

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I am signing the petitionsmiley14

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 10 months ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

From the last two days, the same story is going on in the house that Jigna washed Arun’s chaddi and yet he put her amongst the weakest contestants.
Also, Jigna complained to Rinku that they both cooked for the house which is a very very very difficult task and they were considered to be not contributing.

Neil was disgusted with how Vicky played with jagat matas of the house and gave expressions even worse than how he expressed in his previous show.

The matter is serious and as audience, I demand to see how well Jigna washes Arun’s chaddi, how much effort is she putting in washing his chaddis, are there any strains remaining after washing, how much sugar she puts in chai, how much salt she adds in dal, is poha perfectly cooked, does she apply ghee on parantha appropriately. I have full faith in Jigna’ aansun, Rinki’s rage, Neil’s disgusted expressions and Aishwarya’s concern for anyone other than herself that Jigna isn’t failing but bb is depriving audience of Jigna’s contribution.

I got to know from babu bhaiya today that bb is biased towards Vicky bhaiya and hence I concluded bb is hiding Jigna’s contribution so that vicky bhaiya goes ahead and asserts her as one of the weakest contestants.
Let us not win Vicky bhaiya as Arun blatantly blamed Vicky bhaiya for the nomination of the names. Let us take a pledge to recognize Jigna’s and in future Rinki’s contribution, when Vicky bhaiya goes after another strongest contestant.
Bb may be biased but we audience are not.

Count me in ......I will sign the petition.....Atleast tab jigna dikhegi toh sahi without her conjoined twin rinkusmiley36

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Arun se jyada uski chaddi famous ho rahi hai, aisi kya khaas baat hai uski chaddi me, jo usse wash hote dekhna hai??

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Arun se jyada uski chaddi famous ho rahi hai, aisi kya khaas baat hai uski chaddi me, jo usse wash hote dekhna hai??

woh to jigna ji jane keya khas hainsmiley37 woh phir ekbar wash karke dekhaye to hamein bhi pata chalegasmiley36

Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Chaddi is not the highlight Jigna’s chaddi washing skills are.. Chaddi to Vicky bhaiya ki bhi chalegi bas Jigna ko shore dikhao so that we audience too can acknowledge her contribution.
Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I am signing the petitionsmiley14

Originally posted by: Rumination

Count me in on this one. Mujhe bhi ye dekna hai smiley36

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Count me in ......I will sign the petition.....Atleast tab jigna dikhegi toh sahi without her conjoined twin rinkusmiley36

On behalf of Jigna, I thank you guys for standing up against the wrong 🙏🏽