Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

munawar and vicky overlooking that wild cards can enter and all their strategies will go in drain

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Aane do phr dekhna... Munawar ko angle dilane la rahe h .. manara, munawar, rider, anjali... smiley37smiley37

Munawar and she had a thing although both at multiple times said in the show that they had someone outside waiting for them and never as such confessed anything to each other in the show .. bahar aake she played jilted lover card and accused his gf for cut off... smiley37... Tabse their respective fandom are waiting for their face off

oh so she was also in lock up.. ? lol
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Aane do phr dekhna... Munawar ko angle dilane la rahe h .. manara, munawar, rider, anjali... smiley37smiley37

Munawar and she had a thing although both at multiple times said in the show that they had someone outside waiting for them and never as such confessed anything to each other in the show .. bahar aake she played jilted lover card and accused his gf for cut off... smiley37... Tabse their respective fandom are waiting for their face off

smiley37 Even though Munawar and Vicky are my favourites I can't wait for Munawar's reaction when Anjali enterssmiley36smiley16.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EXOL

oh so she was also in lock up.. ? lol

Yup....and her bf is a right wingersmiley37...

Kuch time phle she also took a dig at munawar during isha-abhishek-samarth fiasco ..... Abhi fandom war aur hoga .n she has 10+ million followers on insta

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smriti25

smiley37 Even though Munawar and Vicky are my favourites I can't wait for Munawar's reaction when Anjali enterssmiley36smiley16.

Yeah.... Too much fun... Kuch to different ho .. wrna to BB paka Raha total ...

Even I like munawar in lock upp as he he was playing there...but here I am neutral....game to khel Bhai... Kuch to kr..

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

They have bring Viki s ex as well then mrs big headed drama would start at the moment she is only enjoying the Royalty.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kooki07

They have bring Viki s ex as well then mrs big headed drama would start at the moment she is only enjoying the Royalty.

Too much funsmiley37

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Phooti kismat, main samajh raha tha 9 baje aayegaa aaj. Ab woh stan ki tagged wali posts he dekh leta hoon.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

yes why not .