Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simple_self thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Jo bhi ho Neil ko OG Sarthi Rakha hai...He is the one who is clearing her doubts.

But makers nainn Khel diya hai, ab Yuvika ke chairmanship accept karne mein Neil bhi jimmedar hai. . Bas agar Yuvika ke saath kuch galat hua(jo ki hoga), toh is wajah se koi problem Naa hoo.

Yuvika business mein kuch galat tho nahi karegi shaayad, show ke hisaab se vo acchi businesswomen hain jo bhi problem hoga usse solve kar degi

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Simple_self

Yuvika business mein kuch galat tho nahi karegi shaayad, show ke hisaab se vo acchi businesswomen hain jo bhi problem hoga usse solve kar degi

Nahin I am talking about VH equivalent track. Pata nahin.

But that labour colony scene was visually stunning... There was darkness & Yuvika entered as a source of light. Such detailing with beautiful cinematography!!! Uff classy!

Simple_self thumbnail

Neivika mein misunderstanding track tho nahi Hoga agar separation track Sach mein hua tho uska koi genuine reason hoga 

Simple_self thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Nahin I am talking about VH equivalent track. Pata nahin.

But that labour colony scene was visually stunning... There was darkness & Yuvika entered as a source of light. Such detailing with beautiful cinematography!!! Uff classy!

Chairman  nahi banti toh phir bhi DGD kuch na kuch  toh karte aur kuch gadbad hoga bhi vo neivika ko affect nahi karega 

Yup

Whole cinematography was beautiful smiley42

Simple_self thumbnail

DGD ke convo se laga yuvika ko proper fund ka problem hoga it will ne intresting to see how she will arrange it , employees ko retain karne ke liye kaam bhi hona chahiye I hope yuvika koi deal apne kabiliyat se lekar aaye jaise watch ka deal hua tha tab kuch realistic lagega, 

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Bhai spandan07 kon Hain , dodo spandan wah 😅

Edited by Spandan24 - 6 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

What a wholesome episode smiley27

Today was the day to show belief on your loved one

Isha believed in yuvika that she is the right candidate for chairmanship. smiley20However, bhoomi's concern is right as a mother.

That nagar scene was beautiful where whole family wrapped themselves in single shawl talking about prem. For once I didn't hate the prem jaap.smiley37 That scene shows their unity no matter what will be yuvika's decision. At least for now smiley36

Waha DGD apne Masti me smiley36. Dhanraj ko bada pyaar aa raha tha Aaj gargi pe and gargi being savage "varna tum abhi prem ke charn dho ke pee rahe hote"smiley37 

Gargi is truly become shakuni as nowadays she keep rolling her "passa".smiley16

Does vidur go to his home or spend his whole day and night with DB.smiley37

Now my fav scene- Neivikasmiley36

Yuvika ne Naya tarika nikkala hai neil ko bulaane ka...pathar pe paper lapet ke instead of messaging.smiley36

Liked their shawl romance aur vo prem ka shawl neil ka hai. Prem's legacy has passed to Neil.smiley17

So yesterday Neil was going to meet investors by looking this hot.🔥😂. And his proposal will pass one day successfully once he show it in bigger scale. Good to see one self-made person in this show instead of nepotism or someone's favour. smiley4

I like how Neil didn't interfere in yuvika's decision instead leave up to her even knowing that it can cause issue for them in future .smiley27

He was truly her saarthi in every sense from driving her to the prem-nagar to show labour colony and telling the back story of that place.smiley32

As much as i am not very keen on watching this charity kind of story for yuvika's mahaanta and more prem jaap, I am happy that Neil is the catalyst for yuvika to take up the position of chairmanship.smiley32

Edited by rbpll - 6 months ago