Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Neil 24x7 mujhe acting mode me lagta hai Neil ki acting jati nahi aur abhishek ko acting ati nahi

Gullybet thumbnail

Observing KZ, it's apparent she engages in conflicts for the camera. She perceives fighting as the talent she intends to showcase here.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gullybet

Observing KZ, it's apparent she engages in conflicts for the camera. She perceives fighting as the talent she intends to showcase here.

She wants to project herself as lone warrior and a victim ..

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: listmist

Neil 24x7 mujhe acting mode me lagta hai Neil ki acting jati nahi aur abhishek ko acting ati nahi

Yes ... There is something very artificial about him

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After seeing the episode I loved it. He looked really cool, calm and intelligent. Sp the way he just brushed away Khanzadi. I don't know this is KZs habit or not but she reminds me of the great Siddharth Shukla sometimes. She is kamchor and to escape frm that she can fight whole day just like Sid. With tht bhukkar bhi. Manara also spoiled her milk for coffee. She didn't cry. KZ demanded. Aiswaria and Rinku gave her bt still cry just like Sid.smiley6She uses all her energy in jhagra only. Uparse cool dekhane ka bhi koshish karta hai. So Neil gave her back wth his more cooler side.smiley42

Dekhke accha laga. Sirf Auswaria nehi I also loved it. Much better thn biwi sitter. If Neil stays like this who knows he might win th trophy. Yeh BB hai. Gentleman show hai keya. Bring out the beast.smiley20smiley42

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I think he is a calm person who is PRETENDING to be something he is not for attention. Whatever he is doing just does not look real to me smiley36

dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think he is a calm person who is PRETENDING to be something he is not for attention. Whatever he is doing just does not look real to me smiley36

He is always in danger of nomination/elimination - and he knows it

So he is trying hard to turn on his angry mode - which is not his forte - and it’s coming out all funny smiley36

Instead of this, he should try to improve his game - which sucks at the moment smiley26