ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Ranting to Rinku madam about Abhishek…

“He was talking nonstop it was for my wife. I would’ve killed him outside. I’m not scared to say that. I have that power in my life that I can do such things.” — Vicky

Edit: O M G aim soooo happy SK addressed my issue today in WVW👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.

Edited by ninamoon - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninamoon

“He was talking nonstop it was for my wife. I would’ve killed him outside. I’m not scared to say that. I have that power in my life that I can do such things.” — Vicky

When did this happened ?
ninamoon thumbnail

Nov 19 episode .. right after Bigg Boss made the entire house vote for Vicky and Ankitas special medical treatments.

Originally posted by: kooki07

When did this happened ?

Edited by ninamoon - 11 months ago
dildil11 thumbnail

I also could not believe he said that part he must be more conscious of cameras because he can be in legal trouble for this type threats.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninamoon

Lol...smiley37

I think he did tht just to check Rinku's expression. Or else he wants Abhishek as his Body guard.smiley36

Aur patni ke liye muhabbat.....hahahaha

So far wat he said or she said it almost looks like he married her for her fame and name. smiley6

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He got pissed with Abhishek during the Diwali party when Abhishek spoke sh#t about him in the card guessing task. Ankita- Abhishek fight had happened much before and Vicky was still pally with him. But when Abhishek spoke ill about Vicky that's when Vicky cut all his ties and when Rinku asked him the reason, he quoted his fight with Ankita, as the reason for his fallout with Abhishek, which was far from true.

_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail

Itne jaldi kaun marne pe utar aata hai? Mana ke Abhishek is annoying but annoying like a fly. He shouldn't be taken seriously at all. Vicky should watch his mouth

ninamoon thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Ditto. He used his wife’s fight to unleash his own demons.

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

He got pissed with Abhishek during the Diwali party when Abhishek spoke sh#t about him in the card guessing task. Ankita- Abhishek fight had happened much before and Vicky was still pally with him. But when Abhishek spoke ill about Vicky that's when Vicky cut all his ties and when Rinku asked him the reason, he quoted his fight with Ankita, as the reason for his fallout with Abhishek, which was far from true.

Edited by ninamoon - 10 months ago
ninamoon thumbnail

He really needs to watch his mouth! He doesn’t realize how awful he comes across.

Originally posted by: _.-FAIRYTALE-._

Itne jaldi kaun marne pe utar aata hai? Mana ke Abhishek is annoying but annoying like a fly. He shouldn't be taken seriously at all. Vicky should watch his mouth

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dildil11

I also could not believe he said that part he must be more conscious of cameras because he can be in legal trouble for this type threats.

And he said it on national tv ?Shoked.