This year's bigg boss

sumh thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Hi, I have started watching bigg boss season 17 recently. Is it me or the overall hype of this year is very less? and even thought there is always spice in the episodes but there is something missing. I am not able to connect myself with any of the contestants this year. And I have no hard favorites.
I dislike Anurag very much that's what I can say for now.
What is your opinion on this season?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumh

I dislike Anurag very much that's what I can say for now.
What is your opinion on this season?

You and Salman Khan bothπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well this season is interesting in that, everyone is fake. There are no genuine connections forming this time. Everyone is using everyone.

Whenever we see a friendship bond forming, we see both parties bitching about each other the next day.

The only ones not doing that are Jigna, Rinku, and Navid. And all three are practically invisible in the house now.

So basically fakeness is dominating the house.

And there’s no space for real personalities to shine.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What did Anurag do to hate him? He is a phuski bomb. That's it .Trying to play. Never hurt anyone severely except he complained about BB. That's it.

But I agree I too don't have anyone favorite this year. Most of the contestants are lazy. Don't know why they only kicked Navid out? Rinku,Jigna, Tehelka,Arun should be kucked out too. The funny part is Jigna even dared to ask...wat should I do?Bcoz she is not getting job outside she is here. This is the entertainment level of this year. We who works whole day at our workplace will come home after work,turn on tv for enterrainment....and they will show us some jobless ppl asking wat they will do?smiley6If this is th entertainment level...thn stop th show. Find streetside vdo creators like Anurag,Tehelka or Arun and show their shows.What do ths ppl selling on line tht BB can't make on tv. No need to keep losers in TV.

Edited by jhalak7 - 11 months ago
_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anurag is so useless. Whatever Abhishek Malhan had by coming to bb this Anurag has ruined it. Now I don't want to see another youtuber here.

Anurag is not just a phuski bomb. He is a chugal khor a chronic liar and the arrogance this dude has OMG

But he is a bb material. The reason this year's bb is boring is because there is no solid hero or villain. There should be someone who is vile and mean. Then only there is test of patience and the good people can emerge. This is why I feel this year the audience connect is lost.