What do you think is Samarths game

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Isha questioned him as to why he trusts Abhishek too much and shares information with himSmarth slowly developed a bond with Abhishek knowing he and Abhishek have a common ground of Isha

He knows Abhishek is being favored by Salman

And he also knew Abhishek Vicky and Munamar had formed sort of a tukdi

So my understanding is he is a smart player who wanted to create rift between that tukdi through Abhishek

And on wkw Abhishek got maximum rejects and smarth got best Jodi and even managed to woo individually

so according to me it looks like his game plan might be to put Abhishek by giving him specific information which he told Isha was truth .

what do you think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Samarth used her.

Isha is still young to see it.

But the guy wouldn't be here if not for her.

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think he has any game…he’s just enjoying his stay in BB smiley36

He had only one angle but now everything is cool down between all three.

I think He never really plan any further smiley36

He’s not really trying to make any bonds.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Samarth is here for Isha...protecting his cat(Isha) from Abhishek.smiley36

Meanwhile he is showing his talent in comedy. As far as I saw him in serials he looks handsome in serial. Acting is also good.With the eyes of Hrittik Roshan he can do well in both positive and negative role. We are seeing his comedies too. Not a bad comedian.

As for me I find these three and their relationship very entertaining at present.smiley36Sallu ne bahut accha naam rakha Isha ke "Bunny rabbit ".smiley43smiley36She looks cute although playing with 2 guyz is not good. Phir bhi maza aata hai as these 2 gadhas,ullus, lovers look so happy now. smiley36Mujhe to bahot mazadaar lagta hai yeh teeno ka chemistry. I've never seen such a comedy version of Devdas ever. In fact in this season they r the best entertainment thn KZs bakwaz, nagging of Ankita, Arun ke rubbish etc. Don't know who will win. But when these 3s relationship comes I find it super enterraining. Dostana2 yah Mujhse Shadi Karogi2 jaisa chal raha hai.smiley37

Edited by jhalak7 - 11 months ago