Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Sush needs to do something to undo whatever happened to her face.smiley19

It’s due to her medication. She had a massive heart attack.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not with her current face 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Kareena we have seen in Bajrangi, Jacqueline hasn't done any film recently, plus she is in same category as Katrina or Disha.

Tabu hasn't done any romantic film apart from De de pyar de, plus she wasn't paired in 90s as well. Idea isn't bas that a pairing we haven't seen will come across fresh, still I feel it might not work.

Then someone who can do action is Priyanka Chopra. Lara isn't active, Karishma won't be able to do action, 

How about Nushrat? Deepika won't  work with him. 

How about Kangana? smiley36leave aside your prejudice 

The younger heroines like Disha patni, Kriti, kiara, jhanvi, Sara,  shradha etc will look too young opposite Salman. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

A lot of us always thought SS was 'naturally ' more attractive than KK. The pairing should be able to work. smiley4

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Kareena we have seen in Bajrangi, Jacqueline hasn't done any film recently, plus she is in same category as Katrina or Disha.

Tabu hasn't done any romantic film apart from De de pyar de, plus she wasn't paired in 90s as well. Idea isn't bas that a pairing we haven't seen will come across fresh, still I feel it might not work.

Tabu is competent actress and can carry off a role well. 

I don't think the married actresses having small kids will come back. So choice is limited. If it's a mature love story with a social message then may be Juhi. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daebak

Sush needs to do something to undo whatever happened to her face.smiley19

https://youtu.be/6z1U-kJ3xJE

chemistry was ok smiley4

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like sushmita sen or tabu both have done some action thrillers even younger actress new pair I like to see in action with him I mean proper it would be to me Kiarra. 

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

salman should do anti hero role and change his image 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

salman should do anti hero role and change his image 

He is too afraid of backlash from Tere Naam. I think this is why Padmavaat did not satisfy him either (that and not sharing scenes with Aish). Ideally Padmavaat should have featured SRK as the villain and Aish and Salman as the main couple but that was never going to happen.

Karishma should try action roles. It's something new for her and fans would love to see her and Salman reunite onscreen (playing a voice on a phone in Bodyguard does not count). 

Juhi I can't see as an action heroine (besides the little she did in One 2 Ka 4) but it would be wonderful for her and Salman to finally be paired together.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

He is too afraid of backlash from Tere Naam. I think this is why Padmavaat did not satisfy him either (that and not sharing scenes with Aish). Ideally Padmavaat should have featured SRK as the villain and Aish and Salman as the main couple but that was never going to happen.

Karishma should try action roles. It's something new for her and fans would love to see her and Salman reunite onscreen (playing a voice on a phone in Bodyguard does not count). 

Juhi I can't see as an action heroine (besides the little she did in One 2 Ka 4) but it would be wonderful for her and Salman to finally be paired together.

Karishma would slay an action role. She has that sharp fierce look naturally. I actually see her dominating over the guys because her physical nimbleness is strong + a good contemporary dancer.