Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Apparenrly the tik toker might be some faisu urrff faisal sheikh! Donโ€™t know if its true and donโ€™t know the dude but he has 31 million insta followers on insta so iโ€™m pretty sure he might be another potential winner if he comes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If they are bringing faisu, they are again making the show boring as faisu is a friend of munawar. So, again no rivalry.

BB needs to give task. No wildcard, no fandom will make this interesting until BB is not bringing task.. they are pushing munawar to go against vicky but till now they have not given single task like that so why will these two will go against each other??. Even single rivalry in BB initiated and intensified due to tasks even in lock upp...that show was interesting bcoz mon-thurs they had to perform task and losing team had to do all household chores...BB has just become lazy

sumh thumbnail

Vicky seems to be interested in sana

Sharmin02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2
In this video sana and vicky talking about duties
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I detest ankita but this is sick ๐Ÿคฎ.

Ankita u feel preggy hi hai, warna aise din raat na soti plus aj taq ek bhi task nahi hua. However she was selected to dance so strange.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sharmin02

In this video sana and vicky talking about duties

With their finger ๐Ÿ˜‚? Talking discussing is all cool... But aise touchy touchy. Most probably this is to give content to save her from elimination.

Sharmin02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know others but i have a habit to touch hand and fingers while talking to friends that's the reason i understand sana here
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gibige

Neil is getting involved in kitchen politics and fighting with women for milk and coffee smiley37

Well if the men have to work in the kitchen then they will fight for the Kitchen stuff ?
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kal ke eviction process mei when Neil took everyone in Dum room for discussion, Navid starting crying pehle se hi smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37