Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Exactly ! It's uncomfortable to see all the four gang up on her. Salman should speak to them that It's them who are looking bad not Sana. People are sympathizing with her because of their bullying. She really should leave the place whenever they are talking and shouldn't initiate any conversation.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Exactly ! It's uncomfortable to see all the four gang up on her. Salman should speak to them that It's them who are looking bad not Sana. People are sympathizing with her because of their bullying. She really should leave the place whenever they are talking and shouldn't initiate any conversation.

just to get the camera space they can lower them self ?Simple is that they are showing that they are uneducated peoples ,Monet docent buy the wisdom .

Banned

[Post Removed]

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

You are right. They were behaving like absolute bullies. I want bb or salman should say something to arun and tehelka specially but i doubt! Salman has soft corner for them!

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

You are right. They were behaving like absolute bullies. I want bb or salman should say something to arun and tehelka specially but i doubt! Salman has soft corner for them!

I think they will be told off ,but lets see .
kooki07 thumbnail

I like Sana because when ever she talks it always clear and makes a sense ,not same as Miss open and shut case one from last year .

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It is a bad room selection too. In tht room only one gal. BB is bullying Sana too. Intentionally torturing her.

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

It is a bad room selection too. In tht room only one gal. BB is bullying Sana too. Intentionally torturing her.

Pehaps they wants her open up and get mixed up with the whole house mates .
vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really like her and I want her to stay in show! At the same time I like Arun as well and the bullying, laughs or the fights between is much better than patti/patni stories boring content.

Also, I think Arun and Thelka are hurt as she was like sis/bro and went and nominated them and later she said sorry and did patch-up etc. but she did again! So they are mad and not entertaining anything. Every action has a story behind.

Also, she come and complained about others and at the same time she hangs out with them and this was noticed in last 2 weeks!