Ankita scalp problem

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

How many of you think Ankita scalp prpblem is a lie to get hair cut and hair color

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

100% it was a lie and BB was also biased!

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lie or not, i dont know. But the thing is both vicky and ankita both had it agreed before they signed bb.

Also as salman keeps saying, bb makers were desperate for ankita’s participation therefore it was offered to her every year for the last 4-5 years.
Therefore due to this, they agreed to certain conditions of ankita which i dont think is wrong.

Ankita is a bigger celebrity compared to so many in the house at the end of the day. She has more work history and her personal life was also in alot of talks in the past few years therefore BB makers agreed to her conditions.
If other contestants were as big as her, then they would also be in position to add their own conditions.

_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She got prp i think

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It was a lie that's why BB didn't mention what treatment they were getting.

QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a lie .. they went just to know how they are doing outside

Archie0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

May be pregnancy issue

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

If bb had agreed to it as part of the contract then it shouldn't have made it into an issue. Didn't sajid disappear from the live feed last year all the time. Everyone knew that he wasn't staying there 24x7. They just glossed over it

It was sneaky of bb to turn it into an issue and have contestants vote on it.

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bips

If bb had agreed to it as part of the contract then it shouldn't have made it into an issue. Didn't sajid disappear from the live feed last year all the time. Everyone knew that he wasn't staying there 24x7. They just glossed over it

It was sneaky of bb to turn it into an issue and have contestants vote on it.

Shamita too used to go out for spa and all I think.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Eise if we give a look to anku behen's hair,it looks absolutely in bad health. Scalp prb bhi ho sakta hain aur spa bhi.

Vicky is bald,i saw his bald pic at the time of their marriage or before marriage- can not remember properly.

Sidharth shukla hospital mein baith ke bb dekhte te,sab se milta tha,again and again he went out of the house.Diff food from outside.

Shamita

Sajid khan etc.

So no wonder some privileges they enjoyed and enjoying.