Bigg Boss forcing Munawar & Mannara’s connection

Poll

Is Bigg Boss forcing Munawar & Mannara’s connection?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
dildil11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Bigg Boss put them in Dimaag house together.

He never calls them in confession room seperately, always together.

Then when Mannara requested to change rooms, he changed Munawars room with her to adil house so that they’re together.

When SK was giving feedback to individual players, he called everyone alone to do one on one sessions. But he called these two together.

Munawar even said, why do you keep calling us together?

I think BB Team knows that Mannara is incapable of making genuine connections on her own and is basically useless in the game. So they keep throwing their fav nepo babe on to Munawar knowing he’s a strong contestant.

I think Munawar has caught on to this BB plan. When Diwali party invitations were coming, he told Mannara “mujhay invite nai kiya toh main tumse baat nai karo ga, apnay dost bigg boss ko bolo mujhay invite karo.”

He was indirectly telling bigg boss that if you don’t invite me then i’m not talking to Mannara for you.

It’s honestly so sad.

I don’t want to bring up old seasons but in Season 13 Sid was the strong contestant and his connection with Shehnaz was genuine. The bond was something they both gradually created as they got comfortable with each other. It wasn’t forced by BB or SK.

But now with BBs over involvement in everything, he’s trying to force the same equation on to Munawar and Mannara. It shows when something is real and when it’s being forced. Munawar is always seen uncomfortable as Mannara hugs him, touches him, etc. He has a relationship outside the house and he’s not here to make a connection with a female. He’s here to play the game and make friends. I think this nonsense needs to stop already. It’s so cringe to watch their scenes seeing how uneasy he is.

Edited by dildil11 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree they need to let them play individually

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Couldn't agree more! Their pairing looks forced and super fake. Sidnaz was cute while Munnara makes me cringe.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

100000%

plus bb trying munawaar vs vicky also so badly

Edited by anna143 - 11 months ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes . They're also making him confused with forceful rival angle with Ankita/Vicky .

Although he has developed a bond with Mannara, now he looks exhausted with her

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Stupid is as Stupid does. Some of us are no fools.smiley29

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very well said.

It's very clear that Munawar isn't interested in Mannara angle. He seems to be more close to Ankita, Vicky and Abhishek in the house than Mannara.. Even Mannara is close to Sana and Babu Bhaiya in the house. She even says a lot of stuff against Munawar behind his back. Just like last season, BB was creating a forced rivalry between Nimrit and Priyanka which didn't work, here also Mannara and Munawar's friendship is forced by BB . I really feel, even Mannara is only interested in Munawar for game and wants to keep that friendship angle but she doesn't genuinely like him and so is the case with Munawar. He seems to genuinely like Ankita, Vicky and Abhishek. And BB wants him to become rivals with Ankita and especially Vicky which is also discomforting because he gets along with them the most in the house. How he can suddenly become their rival when they are the closest people to him.

Their friendship angle is too meh and BB needs to stop doing that. Even Ankita was called alone ( who came as a couple in the show) in therapy room but these two who actually entered solo were called together. BB is so desperate to make them hero heroine and get involved in showmance is really disgusting considering Munawar has a girlfriend outside and now his child is also watching the show. His discomfort is clearly visible. It's really ridiculous to see this TBH.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 11 months ago
QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BB is ruining Munawwar s game just to make Their favourite Ankita or Cringara to win . They cooked up mian biwi ke fake fights just for janta s sympathy and to show that after that How strong she will emerge

dildil11 thumbnail

Eesshh.. Munawar would be amazing individually.. I am awaiting that day!

dildil11 thumbnail

Yes! Sidnaz was cute and natural! I cringe so hard watching Munnara🤢🤢