Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Samarth should have come alone....yeh fake angle mein aakar uski personality bahot baar questionable dikhti hai. As a boyfriend he comes across very negatively. But as a contestant he is kinda better than some other contestants.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vibecheck

haven't been able to watch the sunday and monday episodes. what happened with ankita and vicky's hair? bb itne nakhre kab se puray karne laga that people get haircuts and hair color in their contracts smiley29 what was their reasoning? how is this a medical thing smiley36

vicky ka hair is fake ..he uses some medical glue to fix the fake hair and it needs to be changed every month .. ankita ka some scalp issues
EXOL thumbnail

I repeat chintu cheap n creep hai ..smiley23

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

He has already started crying on LF. It’s not like others didn’t do the task but the way he was breathless while ranting will make anyone think he harbours shit loads of hatred.

Now nalla is going to KZ again and again, but then his fans will blame her that oh how sweet he is. Chomu douchebag.

He’s so pathetic man lol

I for one am glad he’s getting his comeuppance 😂😂

Keep it coming 😂

EXOL thumbnail

am excited to watch today’s episode.. I love nominations smiley36

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Aishwarya se zyada Samarth ka cap thread tight tha ...usko toh Aishwarya se zyada lagi hogi. Ek baar karke Manara should've stopped.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I caught up all episodes except latest one, I had missed wkv.

HMs blindly attack KZ with no logic, I ain’t saying she is some angel but she did not really speak rudely to any of them. Especially the sukoon part they all lost it, Aish is downright nasty.

I did find KZ being dumb about Munawar. I mean girl use this anger against chomu. She was going on and on about Munawar, and while he was certainly annoying in that fight with her, he wasn’t nearly as nasty as Abhishek and the rest of the house IMO.

Anurag having beef with Munnu was also weird because Munnu was the only one who stood up for him during the physical fight.

I hate Abhishek with a passion and would love to see him cry and will not feel bad for him even one bit. He is so conceited and thought he had struck gold, lovely to see him getting ignored on wkv and Samarth outdoing him.

Samarth is an idiot. Isha was right to tell him why are you trusting Abhishek and even if Vicky was bad mouthing should have told him to stop. In the end I think she does feel Abhishek will reunite with Vicky.

Munna and Vicky think of Abhishek as a means to an end, but they should be careful as this guy has a toxic fan following which they aren’t aware of. Still, he’s so weak that without Vicky’s support he is crumbling on LF.

Agreed with everything but btw Isha just sold out chintu to vicky in LF when she is confronting him and Vicky is like who told u all this and she openly says samarth 😂😂

Due to this Vicky and munnu realized chintu’s fledgling game and will deal with him lol

Bechare chintu ki game bhi shuru hone se pehle khattam hogai woh bhi due to Isha 😂

And if Isha sold him out to vicky cuz she values an alliance with vicky more or she feels that abhi will go back to vicky soon enough so no use distancing from vicky for no reason that means its a big LOL on Chintu 😂🤣

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: EXOL

am excited to watch today’s episode.. I love nominations smiley36

And I love to see this people fake crying drama smiley36

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Agreed with everything but btw Isha just sold out chintu to vicky in LF when she is confronting him and Vicky is like who told u all this and she openly says samarth 😂😂

Due to this Vicky and munnu realized chintu’s fledgling game and will deal with him lol

Bechare chintu ki game bhi shuru hone se pehle khattam hogai woh bhi due to Isha 😂

And if Isha sold him out to vicky cuz she values an alliance with vicky more or she feels that abhi will go back to vicky soon enough so no use distancing from vicky for no reason that means its a big LOL on Chintu 😂🤣

Vicky told Rinku that he could get Abhishek killed for his disrespectful behaviour towards Ankita. He is giving death threats on NTVsmiley5

https://twitter.com/StfuXRitik/status/1726459001607737795?t=zg5YhCIHPJzK-UAZmoyYCA&s=19

I dislike Abhishek but this is too much.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Isha cherishes her friendships with Abhishek, Vicky, and Ankita more than she does with Samarth. She is aware that she shouldn't become enemies with these folks (they are too powerful). She is keeping this relationship with Samarth just for the sake of the show.

Edited by gibige - 11 months ago