Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

What needs to be removed is

Yuvraj track..I am just skipping all of those parts.

What I would of appreciated is just Roohi going with Armaan and Abhira going with the other one. The other one does not like her like Ahem and then slowly likes her. 

Everything eles in the show is going great 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Male Lead actor can't act... I mean Yuvraj actor is better but his character is horrible... Like worst one... But something is up with casting team...

I only used to. Like Akshara Abhira scenes... Armaan and Roohi are just dragging...

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It would have been better if Rooh and Armaan already knew each other, or were engaged atleast. This 2 mins love story is so senseless. And yeah they got on the stalker plot so early. Like what about AK meeting the Goenka's? Seems like they have abandoned it too. 😕 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Yuvraj is doing good as a villain what I don’t like is too much focus on instant love between ruhi and arman.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Same! I just skip Yuvraj part smiley6 It seems forced to me! It’s like they bought him only so that AK can die and story can progress 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Yuvraj is doing good as a villain what I don’t like is too much focus on instant love between ruhi and arman.

Same  yeh itna irritating hai ki mein skip krti hoon !

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Looks like this Roohi-Armaan angle will drive away the rest of the viewers too. Why the hell are they given so much importance? Everyone knows they won't end up together. Armaan is supposed to be her jeth and jija. So why not just tone down the whole thing and not irritate the viewers. I would anyday watch Abhira and Akshara deal with Yuvraj than this stupid 2 mins love story.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

That’s what is irritating. ML has to live in the same house with her ex love interest and showing too much attachment with her now will only generate sympathy for her later after he breaks her heart to push her towards Rohit and marries Abhira for whatever reason.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Watching Yuvraj's passion is preferable to enduring the cringiness between Armaan and Ruhi. However, the downside is that they're portraying his actions as repetitive. Jagtap Mane kidnapped Sai, took down Kamal Joshi, and got arrested all in one go, yet Yuvraj's pursuit of Abhira continues. It seems like the Makers might be aiming to replicate the TMD Rumi track now! 😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That’s what is irritating. ML has to live in the same house with her ex love interest and showing too much attachment with her now will only generate sympathy for her later after he breaks her heart to push her towards Rohit and marries Abhira for whatever reason.

Havent we seen all of this before 😇😇