IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Having a kid and divorced is all ok

His gf is not 18 and not from the previous show and everyone knows that

Age and which show should not matter it his personal life and choice'

Manara ka upset hona stupid laga and us se zyada stupid anurag ki baat sunna

Itna tha to she should go ask talk to munnawar clearly

Bb try karta rahega for munara lekin manara anuraag k rehtay khud hi apni alliance ko kharab kardegi..

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

His ex wife got remarried and gave the child to Munawar and its the best thing that happened to him stop assuming shit.

I am not a BB contestant. To me Arhan wasn't wrong either. His wife son left him and moved on and he was only 31,may be married at 21. Munawar is also like tht. Young age mein shaadi kiya which was a mistake. Got separated. Wife moved on. Even if he dates a gal of 18 wat's wrong in that? 18yr is adult,got right to vote and marry too. Who r we to judge?

But it's BB. Last night the way Rinku grabbed the opportunity.....it will create trouble later. This happens in BB. It's not my problem. But BB makes it a big issue.

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

There is no dark side of Munna. It’s not his issue if Mannara has no brain. He clearly told her that he is divorced, his ex wife got married to someone else and he has been living with his 5 years old son from past 6 months. This is the best phase of his life and he has a girlfriend outside too. Mannara thought he shared this only with her as she is special (in her mind 🙄) but felt bad when she came to know that everyone knows about it.

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Couldn’t care whether he’s got a dark, grey, white, bright,blue, pink, or yellow side.

But I do wonder why people feel he’s something high and mighty? Must be some weird subtle reason only they know. As far as I’m concerned, he’s got the personality of a block of wood – nothing to write home about. At best, he’s just passable.

Remember, I don't care what any of these people have done anywhere else or what kind of a “following” they have. For me, in the BB House, you are reset to zero, and start from there.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Usually mother gets child. In here he got. So if moma comes,claims, tells reason for divorce......things may get dirty. Arhan didn't took the child. Nor his wife came or accused him. Still went nasty coz he never told this to Rashmi. Today the way Rinku auntie jumped in this... ganda ho sakte hai.Although Munnu told Manna and she/he r just frnds nth more. Sp PC ke cousin hai. She herself said indirectly tht Munawar is nt her type as bf today. Sana also chose him. But still Rinku auntie took tht in another level. Isha too. Let's see.

Negative persons yould see everyone same as them .other wise he is clear from all the accusations they are try ing to blame him for .

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I am not a BB contestant. To me Arhan wasn't wrong either. His wife son left him and moved on and he was only 31,may be married at 21. Munawar is also like tht. Young age mein shaadi kiya which was a mistake. Got separated. Wife moved on. Even if he dates a gal of 18 wat's wrong in that? 18yr is adult,got right to vote and marry too. Who r we to judge?

But it's BB. Last night the way Rinku grabbed the opportunity.....it will create trouble later. This happens in BB. It's not my problem. But BB makes it a big issue.

I can only say one thing that they have to grow up and try to learn the reality but not the gossip .
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mac15

There is no dark side of Munna. It’s not his issue if Mannara has no brain. He clearly told her that he is divorced, his ex wife got married to someone else and he has been living with his 5 years old son from past 6 months. This is the best phase of his life and he has a girlfriend outside too. Mannara thought he shared this only with her as she is special (in her mind 🙄) but felt bad when she came to know that everyone knows about it.

Seriously mannara thought that?smiley37every body knows this,when this scene happened? I want to see dhandara's facesmiley36

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Seriously mannara thought that?smiley37every body knows this,when this scene happened? I want to see dhandara's facesmiley36

I dont think something like that have happened .
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He himself told after yesterday's blame game and rejection game, that she was under 18 . Now she has turned 18. She was a nabalik when he started dating her.

Munawar is quite chalu I must say. In young age got married, then could not keep up the marriage. Again patao a nabalik girl. Then he was close with a girl in lock up show also. Here also he did all crying drama when manara was not talking to him. He is basically a player but in a subtle way. Or may be a wanna be kind of player.

PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Munnawar’s girlfriend Nazila Sitashi is 21 years old, she was never on any show that Munna was on- all lies spread by Anurag.

Munna’s wife had the son since Divorce and Now finally Munna got his son legally after his wife got remarried…

Stop spreading lies and calling this his dark secrets. This is all out and open on the web. It has nothing to do with the show. He has been very decent and good on the show. Check your facts correctly before spreading wrong information and lies ..