Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Accha this week what bacchu did again?

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Though Vicky has less fans or rather negligible fans on SM, it's relieving to see him in top 5 consistently.

The only player who is playing the proper game definitely deserves to be in top 5 this season. It will be really wrong to him if he doesn't reach top 5 of this season.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Though Vicky has less fans or rather negligible fans on SM, it's relieving to see him in top 5 consistently.

The only player who is playing the proper game definitely deserves to be in top 5 this season. It will be really wrong to him if he doesn't reach top 5 of this season.

True. But sadly Vicky won't make it to top-5 I guess, he neither has the fanbase nor the love from BB. I think top-5 is likely Munawar, Ankita, Abhishek, Mannara & Anurag/Aishwarya/Isha/wildcard.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

True. But sadly Vicky won't make it to top-5 I guess, he neither has the fanbase nor the love from BB. I think top-5 is likely Munawar, Ankita, Abhishek, Mannara & Anurag/Aishwarya/Isha/wildcard.

Yes its sad he is playing really well that's why his own mrs is feeling insecure .
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Wow Vicky bhaiya at 4smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41

Sallu just show this ormax list to Contestant pls

ankita jaal bhuun kaar rakh ho jayege smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41

no violence

no faltuuu chillam chillii

no muje ghar jana hai drama

No therapy

No CR coaching

No drama

Still he is on ormax

Vicky bhaiya smiley41smiley41smiley41

Edited by Cookermaichane - 11 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

It’s disheartening to see BB constantly attacking him though. I swear that buddha BB is the most annoying little sh*t this season.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I guess Vicky has managed to get a little fanbase of his own. How come he is always on the Ormax list? He must be slightly popular if not that much.
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I guess Vicky has managed to get a little fanbase of his own. How come he is always on the Ormax list? He must be slightly popular if not that much.

WE had seen common mans coming to bb in the past and they had reached to the finale . I think if I am not wrong ?
sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Munawar in first place well deserved he should win the show . No bakwass kaam ki baat no roona dhoona no sympathy lena like him from the very beginning.

Vicky is playing good but I don't why I cant come to myself like him . After Munawar I like vicky game or for other contestants they don't have any game till now.