musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Sarkar I hate you after today 😑😑😑 A thriller episode by the way. It gave me chills. Sarkar kya kar diya yaar. He deserves death now. I thought he is soft to Kirti, but no...

Sarkar is gonna die tomorrow for sure. Because enough of his escaping 😀😀 There is no happy ending but I now want justice. Atleast they could have made Kirti a killer, but this SP loves to glorify FL. If she was a killer then I wanted that they both die together and do a death romance. But leave it, Kirti is clean, they shown her fishy, but they didn't utilize that scope. Ek baar Sarkar ko bhi pyaar mil jaata aur dono pakde bhi jaate.

He slapped Kirti, tortured her and what not. He forgot that it is for her whom he killed Dev. He forgot that innocent child. Now if Kirti will kill Sarkar then she will be taken to police. She will have to be in jail. Sarkar to bach gaya. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Aaj ke episode mein Maatha fut gaya mera. I was saying hold your horses Sarkar 😭😭😭 Ro Du Mein.

Mudit Nayyar amazing performance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Take a bow! His little little movements were so amazing. Oh GoD, I love him. He makes it hard to hate Sarkar 😭😭 Man what a performanceπŸ‘πŸ‘ It is your show. That transition between his two personalities was amazing

Baki Ka Analysis Baad Mein. I am in a hurry. Poor Kirti 😭😭😭 I wanna cry today

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

I just finished the episode. They finally confirmed what I had been thinking for so long - Sarkar has split personality. The voice inside his head, the one that made him kill was Sarkar which came out of Rohit's death. The one who loves Kirti and sees his childhood inside Puru is Vikrant. Today we saw the transition and the fight between those 2 personalities. The one hurting Kirti was Sarkar, the one trying to stop it was Vikrant. Sarkar, of course, is the domineering personality and took control of the body.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Vikrant said one correct line today that when your time is bad everything turns to be worst. Every dog has a day, his worst day was today. Vikrant and his different shades all were visible today. He tried to hide the shades by giving the murder an excuse of self defense, but Kirti smelled something suspicious. She noticed that Sarkar wasn't hesitating a bit. When a normal person does a murder then he will be shaken to the core

Matter was in control till Kirti was scared, but the moment she try to take under her control, Sarkar slapped her suddenly. His evil side was heavy on him. He hit himself for hurting Kirti, but his evil side overtook him. The person who helped Kirti all the time, is now against him according to Kirti. I loved that Kirti said that he is ill and asked if he is taking medicine. She genuinely loved him, but now I can't even look at the old episodes now because it's hard for me to digest their romantic scenes now. It's very sad for me.

Sarkar hates to be controlled. He tried Saam Daam Dand Bhed everything to control Kirti. He himself said Iss Janwar ne Aapko Taklif Di. He killed that Janwar for her and now he is fighting with her. No no no the fight was between Vikrant and Sarkar. It seemed to be Kirti and Vikrant.

The slap was so tight. No girl deserves that slap. For the first time Kirti saw his evilness 😒😒😒 It was expected that she will be shocked. Usko Lag Raha Hoga ki Yeh Konsa Janwar Hai πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Meine Jisase Baat Ki thi woh to Bilkul Alag Hai. Kirti is frightened, frightening is still a low degree word to express her shock. Sarkar says Duniya ki Nazar se khud ko bachana πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ That expressions of Mudit were mind-blowing

When Sarkar pulls Kirti, Oh Man That Pull was so scary. He showed his possessive side, his authority and again switched to another personality. Kirti Be Like Yeh Dev Kam Tha Ki Vikrant ke saath ek aur free mila hai koi Praani πŸ˜‚ Sarkar bangs his head for hitting Kirti and when Kirti plans to escape, Villain ne rok liya usko. When he says Vikrant Deshmukh Jo Sarkar ki Andar Rehta Hai. Mudit slayed that reaction

Kirti was curious to know his past. But our Sarkar refused to share that story. He lied and then he with such a confidence said that No Red Flags. Sarkar share karte bhi to kya karte. If he said that he is the murderer, who will accept him. My mind is on a roller coaster ride. Even when Sarkar troubled her, she asked about his well being. That was the sweetest thing I saw today πŸ₯²

he confessed to Dev, now he confessed to Kirti. The way Sarkar clapped was amazing and said inn sab ke alawa 11 murder aur kiye hai meine. Bhai Manana Padega Inki Acting Ko. He killed a devil before, now he will kill his angel πŸ™„πŸ™„ Kirti feels that she is the foolish most girl to fall in love with this demon.

I expected something else and they showed something else. But for Sitara FL has to be clean always.

Kosha

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I just finished the episode. They finally confirmed what I had been thinking for so long - Sarkar has split personality. The voice inside his head, the one that made him kill was Sarkar which came out of Rohit's death. The one who loves Kirti and sees his childhood inside Puru is Vikrant. Today we saw the transition and the fight between those 2 personalities. The one hurting Kirti was Sarkar, the one trying to stop it was Vikrant. Sarkar, of course, is the domineering personality and took control of the body.

Mujhe Laga Ki Sarkar ki body mein Manjulika Ghus Gai Hai 🀣🀣

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I loved watching today's episode. It was scary.. but it was well written and executed.

I am glad writers stuck to the theme and didn't change Sarkar to a good person suddenly . Such illness is very dangerous if not taken care of. Vikrant had none to share his feelings with, he was lonely all those years.. so he bacame this weak. When Kirti entered his life and he started to see the light, it was too late.smiley13 Now Sarkar took over Vikrant.. there's no way out.

I just hope Dev isn't shown alive and save Kirti in the end. smiley11