Users

Frequent Posters

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Last shoot https://youtube.com/shorts/9kYPK-T1wPg?si=6j7rnbAWgmkGRO9C

Edited by saakkabc - 6 months ago
Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

What are you saying! The only people who came across as selfish as saitan were only garewals. 

Their guilt of leaving katha and aarav alone at the mercy of fate and ask them to die was the thing they hate themselves for. But since self hate was not their cup of tea and they are shameless people they tried to put it all on viaan. They used to sing songs in katha's praises that how she is very wise and mature but they didn't think even once about asking her pov and why she is marrying viaan. How typical of them.

The ons revelation made them loathe themselves and they wanted scapegoat to blame everything. So they punished viaan and destroyed katha's dream once again. Those people are big black spot in the name of family and still if katha cares about them and want to isolate viaan forever in the pain of separation then she is stupid af. 

I might sound very opinionated here but its the truth, there can never be a logical reason of katha breaking up with viaan. She was horrible that day. Period.

Viaan may come across selfish to some people but in my opinion he was just a desperate lover trying to save his love, his family. We should not forget what kind of life he has lived, so full of negativity. And what he has achieved once he started loving katha. To him, katha was his jugnu who brought light to his dark life and a person like viaan would have fought till death to save his chance with katha and he is still doing so. Forget viaan, any man who loves his family as much as viaan does will behave like that.  He is NOT selfish.

That's why I said its not wise to play blame game. I just presented a way in which Viaan looks culprit. I don't want to blame him his reasons for being astute are reasonable. But, Its futile to say that Katha could have stopped the mess that day. If Katha could have stopped it, Viaan would have also stopped it.  Let's leave that day to bad circumstances and bad timing of Viaan's arrival. 

Grewals are absolute morons and I don't like them too. All this mess is bcoz of that dumbhead Yuvraaj. But I don't agree with that Katha broke up with Viaan because Grewals won't allow their relationship to prosper. Its for her fears regarding Aarav what if he comes to know about ONS from some random source not now but, when he grows up. Katha will save her love but, will love between Viaan and Aarav remain same? - this was exactly conveyed by Maya. Teji pinned for Viraaj but, Viaan never loved Viraaj.  Whether you find those fears valid or not that depends on perspective. Its true Aarav can't be saved from truth for long but, logically from her coward perspective, its the best attempt she can make. It is the easiest fight she can take. She has broken all old ties as I can see. Earthcon, Raghuvanshi Family, Grewal family. Her ties with Grewal family is still questionable, I don't know how close she is to them. 

During her confrontation with Maaya, she said a line Agar unhe samajh nahi aaya toh wo unke nazariye ka dosh hoga (said for Grewals).

Edited by Tenochtitlan - 6 months ago
saakkabc thumbnail
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saakkabc

why Ruhi in Earthcon with Viaan?

Viaan has become universal father, he has adopted her smiley37

saakkabc thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

🤣🤣

saakkabc thumbnail

in that case he needs to win an award in best father category as he became a dad of two without any effort😀

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saakkabc

in that case he needs to win an award in best father category as he became a dad of two without any effort😀

Yes, that too teenagers father. We should sponsor this award. 😎 

Medical science crying in the corner for this Emmy worthy story 😂

saakkabc thumbnail

Yes, that too teenagers father. We should sponsor this award. 😎 

Medical science crying in the corner for this Emmy worthy story 😂

was about to say the same, teenagers😀 and that too both genders. It’s not that both are boys or girls. He has the privilege of both a boy and a girl😀

Edited by saakkabc - 6 months ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tenochtitlan

That's why I said its not wise to play blame game. I just presented a way in which Viaan looks culprit. I don't want to blame him his reasons for being astute are reasonable. But, Its futile to say that Katha could have stopped the mess that day. If Katha could have stopped it, Viaan would have also stopped it.  Let's leave that day to bad circumstances and bad timing of Viaan's arrival. 

Grewals are absolute morons and I don't like them too. All this mess is bcoz of that dumbhead Yuvraaj. But I don't agree with that Katha broke up with Viaan because Grewals won't allow their relationship to prosper. Its for her fears regarding Aarav what if he comes to know about ONS from some random source not now but, when he grows up. Katha will save her love but, will love between Viaan and Aarav remain same? - this was exactly conveyed by Maya. Teji pinned for Viraaj but, Viaan never loved Viraaj.  Whether you find those fears valid or not that depends on perspective. Its true Aarav can't be saved from truth for long but, logically from her coward perspective, its the best attempt she can make. It is the easiest fight she can take. She has broken all old ties as I can see. Earthcon, Raghuvanshi Family, Grewal family. Her ties with Grewal family is still questionable, I don't know how close she is to them. 

During her confrontation with Maaya, she said a line Agar unhe samajh nahi aaya toh wo unke nazariye ka dosh hoga (said for Grewals).

@bold  thats what I am saying exactly. Even after being courageous and confident just few moments ago, katha chickened out at the last moment. 

@red  I would like to disagree here. It was only and only katha who could have stopped the mess that day and later on.