PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

GossipsTv(GTv)

@GossipsTv

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@ColorsTV

ALL SHOWS#Suhaagan 1.1#Udaariyan 1.5#Parineetii 1.8 #ShivShakti TAP TYAAG TANDAV 1.8#Neerja 1.4#Doree 1.5 OPENING#ChaandJalneLaga 1.4#BiggBoss17 OVERALL 1.9@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

2:14 PM · Nov 17, 2023

quite good for a new show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Overall -1.6, dori launch trp of Monday is 2.0, overall average-1.5 (15-50) 1.6  15+ hsm points 

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 5 months ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

How come Doree got high smiley22TRPs

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

How come Doree got high smiley22TRPs

What do you mean  smiley36 So far the show is unfolding nicely and the child actress as Doree is fantastic. I like it so far, don’t know what will happen next but for now the pace and story is great 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What do you mean  smiley36 So far the show is unfolding nicely and the child actress as Doree is fantastic. I like it so far, don’t know what will happen next but for now the pace and story is great 

I was shocked because there's no big starcast, no saas bahu or romance.. also Colors' dramas usually start with low TRPs. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. smiley9

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But show was quite good and interesting.... It's precap actually hold  suspense... If we talk about star cast then definitely they are not social media popular but every nutral audience know them... Everyone is polished actor and actress... From Sudha Chandra, Amar Upadhyay, Toral Rasputra and many more 

Currently this show is away from sauten and third triangle... smiley32

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 5 months ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So far the show has been interesting. Precaps do want make you curious enough to want the next episode.

If they keep the story going this way they can run the show for atleast an year without a leap.

As for the cast the Tv audience is familiar with them. Toral's shows are always running on some channel or other and she seems to be quite popular outside India also where Hind daily soaps are dubbed into local languages and aired. Amar Upadhyay also has good audience support where older audience still remember him from that Kyunk show.

Popularity in social media should not be taken as the reach of an actor.If that is true all those actors who have strong following on the internet and websites like India forum would be breaking the celing of the TRPs of the shows they star in.

Social media presence doesn't really translate into increased revenue for the shows.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I was shocked because there's no big starcast, no saas bahu or romance.. also Colors' dramas usually start with low TRPs. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. smiley9

True on the facts you listed regarding Rangu no hurt heresmiley36 

Cringe show like Parineeti is the highest rated show on Colors and I just find out is Ekta masterpiece and what the show is about smiley37