Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I am honestly not surprised because unlike many others here, I actually like this season a lot more. I’d go as far as saying this is the best season since s9!

Let me explain you my viewpoint and why I feel this season is so good. I have been an avid BB lover/viewer. I started watching from season 3 and kept watching until season 12. I didn’t miss a single episode between s3 and s9 (was also very active on IF) and then watched s10-12 intermittently. The reason I stopped watching regularly after was the monotony of tasks and dynamics. s10 onwards it was the same tasks week after week (all designed to instigate fights) and the same dynamics (artificially created). It was basically the same task every time just with different props. It was so much chillam chilli, unnecessary fights, and the dynamics always felt forced and fake. There were no organic relationships. I know people love fights and I do too but those weren’t even fights. I know so many ppl who loved BB but who stopped watching (most my friends and family) because the chillam chilli was too annoying.

The reason I started enjoying BB in the first place was that it highlighted different personality types and how they conflict with each other. I loved the organic and evolving dynamics between people. If you remember, the tasks in initial seasons used to be very similar to this season. They had more mind games and direct confrontation as opposed to unnecessary chillam chilli. I don’t think tasks need to be week long to highlight personalities, they just need to have an element of exposing different viewpoints.

This season isn’t perfect. I still feel BB should stick to its original concept of having confession room nominations, should have weekly eliminations and have slightly longer tasks. But why I like this season (and hence started watching BB again after skipping for 4-5 years) is because it has let dynamics evolve more organically and there have been no ghatiya same ghisse pittay tasks. The tasks follow a more s3-s7 nature i.e. strategy over strength.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Is trps true ? I doubt BB smiley36

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Is trps true ? I doubt BB smiley36

BB doesn't give TRPs, it's provided by BARC! So yeah, they're true. smiley36

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

BB doesn't give TRPs, it's provided by BARC! So yeah, they're true. smiley36

May be not totally true , BB is not innocent smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Blockbuster

That too worldcup tournament still going on

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

I am honestly not surprised because unlike many others here, I actually like this season a lot more. I’d go as far as saying this is the best season since s9!

Let me explain you my viewpoint and why I feel this season is so good. I have been an avid BB lover/viewer. I started watching from season 3 and kept watching until season 12. I didn’t miss a single episode between s3 and s9 (was also very active on IF) and then watched s10-12 intermittently. The reason I stopped watching regularly after was the monotony of tasks and dynamics. s10 onwards it was the same tasks week after week (all designed to instigate fights) and the same dynamics (artificially created). It was basically the same task every time just with different props. It was so much chillam chilli, unnecessary fights, and the dynamics always felt forced and fake. There were no organic relationships. I know people love fights and I do too but those weren’t even fights. I know so many ppl who loved BB but who stopped watching (most my friends and family) because the chillam chilli was too annoying.

The reason I started enjoying BB in the first place was that it highlighted different personality types and how they conflict with each other. I loved the organic and evolving dynamics between people. If you remember, the tasks in initial seasons used to be very similar to this season. They had more mind games and direct confrontation as opposed to unnecessary chillam chilli. I don’t think tasks need to be week long to highlight personalities, they just need to have an element of exposing different viewpoints.

This season isn’t perfect. I still feel BB should stick to its original concept of having confession room nominations, should have weekly eliminations and have slightly longer tasks. But why I like this season (and hence started watching BB again after skipping for 4-5 years) is because it has let dynamics evolve more organically and there have been no ghatiya same ghisse pittay tasks. The tasks follow a more s3-s7 nature i.e. strategy over strength.

That's an interesting take. I somewhat agree with you. BB as a format was never about tasks but more about their journey, growth, various bonds/relationships, conversations, conflicts, confrontation between a group of diverse personalities & how they survive together.

But this season, most of it are FAKE, be it relationships (Munawar-Mannara is forced by BB), showmances (Khanzadi-Abhishek is fake) or fights (most of the fights seem fake, esp. Abhishek's).

If you like the OG format of BB, you should watch BB16, they went back to basic last season & had a great mix of entertaining personalities.

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 11 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Plus her pregnancy drama is working as well .

Oh now dis left , BB soap drama smiley36

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

That's an interesting take. I somewhat agree with you. BB as a format was never about tasks but more about their journey, growth, various bonds/relationships, conversations, conflicts, confrontation between a group of diverse personalities & how they survive together.

But this season, most of it are FAKE, be it relationships (Munawar-Mannara is forced by BB), showmances (Khanzadi-Abhishek is fake) or fights (most of the fights seem fake, esp. Abhishek's).

If you like the OG format of BB, you should watch BB16, they went back to basic last season & had a great mix of entertaining personalities.

I didn’t watch last year because I was just so done after the prior seasons being so bloody toxic!

I agree there is an element of ‘forced’ dynamics this year but you see how many of those don’t really last for very long? Munarra has barely worked out because it is not the most naturally flowing alliance (despite BB many attempts). If this was season 10-15, BB would have put them in the same team in every task and manipulated the tasks such that there was no other way for them. This year there are subtle hints for them but not fully forced. I was LF sometimes and they are never ever together. Same for other forced angles, just not working because lack of unnecessary tasks mean ppl can stay away normally.

Also OG seasons only used to get interesting after 5 weeks, because that is when natural alliances developed and most freeloaders were eliminated. This year the biggest issue is that Navid, Jigna, Rinku etc are still there. We need to get rid of ‘em!

Banned

[Post Removed]

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Last week was entertaining. Less love triangle drama and other contestants were on focus. Couples were there bt others were also very much involved.

But ig trp will drop next week. Ankita-Vicky drama was irritating. Only the Diwali party episode was good. Today's episode was boring too