indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Reyash acting so annoying, what wrong with guy. He acting like 5 year old when someone take his toys he threw all toys out push chair. Why can't he be a man accept his fault, it was his fault that Kimya had killed herself regardless of who told truth. I mean she felt that every guy she loved had used her get revenge and that what Reyash had done to Kimya. Why blame Jay when he did not do anything, what Reyash problem is he like blame everything he does wrong to everyone else apart from him. He worse then a child.

If I was Aradana, I would not broke my friendship with Jay he has not done anything wrong. Just because she doesnt wont hurt her half sister Kiki who hate her guts. Aradana need be strong keep friendship with Jay he such nice guy even if he loves her there nothing wrong with that.

And Kiki is spoilt brat and Aradana need teacher her lesson to stop staring trouble and make wake smell the coffee because her and Reyanj Kimya had died.

Kiki and Reyash need get together because they both kids and deserve each other.

Ardana deserve so much better then prince Reyansh, she better of with Jay.

that my thoughts, please share thought with me.

Edited by indian10 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I agree at this point. Reyansh is borderline becoming the villain. Although Aradhana also played a part in Kimi's death at first she wanted Rey to marry Kimaya. But honestly, he crosses all levels of toxicity as he is not accepting a girl's "no". No means no. I honestly do not know what else is left to show. Him doing an acid attack on Radhi because she can't accept him anymore? Honestly, Reyansh is becoming annoying and irredeemable.

In reality, if Radhi was my friend then I would recommend her by now to actually date Jay or stay happily single with her parents. 

Why does ITV show such bad examples of love and poor role models for girls?

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Can you tell me why Aradhana palmed Reyansh to Kimaya? 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kimata loved Reyansh.Since Kimaya is Aradhana's sister she sacrificed her love and asked Rey to marry Kimaya.

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Can you tell me why Aradhana palmed Reyansh to Kimaya? 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indian10

Reyash acting so annoying, what wrong with guy. He acting like 5 year old when someone take his toys he threw all toys out push chair. Why can't he be a man accept his fault, it was his fault that Kimya had killed herself regardless of who told truth. I mean she felt that every guy she loved had used her get revenge and that what Reyash had done to Kimya. Why blame Jay when he did not do anything, what Reyash problem is he like blame everything he does wrong to everyone else apart from him. He worse then a child.

If I was Aradana, I would not broke my friendship with Jay he has not done anything wrong. Just because she doesnt wont hurt her half sister Kiki who hate her guts. Aradana need be strong keep friendship with Jay he such nice guy even if he loves her there nothing wrong with that.

And Kiki is spoilt brat and Aradana need teacher her lesson to stop staring trouble and make wake smell the coffee because her and Reyanj Kimya had died.

Kiki and Reyash need get together because they both kids and deserve each other.

Ardana deserve so much better then prince Reyansh, she better of with Jay.

that my thoughts, please share thought with me.

It was also Aradhana's fault that Kimaya killed herself. She fully knew that Reyansh was only committed to her, yet Aradhana palmed him to Kimaya just because she is her sister.

Yes, Kimaya had two breakups and also got pregnant with one of the guy's child. But Aradhana could have worked on other solution rather than asking Reyansh to marry her. 

Aradhana was also wrong to breakup her friendship with Jay. Now she is trapping Jay into loveless marriage taking advantage of his love for her. 

Aradana is not only spoiling her life. She is also spoiling the lives of Reyansh and Jay.

Agree with you on Kiki. She must be taught a lesson by Aradana.

Edited by kavitha_r - 4 months ago