Ankita secret room!!!

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

I feel this will be the reason for voting lines closed. It’ll be fun if Ankita is sent to secret room she can see true colors of her Vicky n so called friends in her absence

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jahan bhejna hai bhej do . Last two episodes were damn boring thanks to Ankita n her husband.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yeah thats a good point maza ayega when she goes and i think she also needs a proper medical check up in case she is really pregnant

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Secret room so early in the season? They should wait longer

Witcher thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

No one would believe that. Anita is a finalists and all the contestants are well aware of that.

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

It will be so obvious as Ankita is a finalist. Nobody gonna believe and nothing gonna change

KZ or Abhifake should go to Secret room

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

As if she doesn't know how her Vicky is ? smiley36

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wonder wat she wd do if she sees wat Samarth was doing behind her back(copying her) and Isha didn't mention tht to her.smiley36

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I wonder wat she wd do if she sees wat Samarth was doing behind her back(copying her) and Isha didn't mention tht to her.smiley36

I wonder how she didn't end up laughing ? smiley37