Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: behindyou

I guess they might have knew earlier and Ankita agreed to come here to reveal pregnancy here because of lots of money offered to her by bigg boss. She may just leave this week

She can easily has her first 4 months of pregnancy here. And if she leaves,then munawar will have no competition and there will be also no fun in the game.

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 11 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

I guess they might have knew earlier and Ankita agreed to come here to reveal pregnancy here because of lots of money offered to her by bigg boss. She may just leave this week

What is this true?

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

She can easily has her first 4 months of pregnancy here. And if she leaves,then munawar will have no competition and there will be also no fun in the game.

She should leave, she is not munawar's competition, munnu's competition is vicky. Vicky should stay till end.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She should leave, she is not munawar's competition, munnu's competition is vicky. Vicky should stay till end.

Vicky ko milega itna vote?though the way he gained popularity is surprising. He reminding me off Asim,who from no where came and gave total hard competition to most popular Tv artist Siddharth. I would be glad if vicky wins, but jeetega to Munawar( what a boring thing):/

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Even I thought this for a second but why would Vicky bhaiya behave with his pregnant wife like that?? and would any couple come to such a stressful environment in their 1st trimester?

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I agree.

I never really understand how you feel alone in a house filled with cameras. I mean, then don't scream at the top of your voice that you are strong then. In this scenario, does Ankita deserve to win with all the BB and her husband's support? Coming with your husband is an added advantage definitely if you wanted him just to play your care taker. Then definitely, it's unfair with other contestants who are playing alone or have come alone. Upar se when your husband isn't playing your baby sitter, you are going berserk? Is that our supposed winner. Ankita insulted Vicky on national television too and for what? Oh, my dear husband, because, you aren't playing a lovey dovey couple husband? All you do is crib, whine and cry for what? Because, you are feeling alone in a house full of people. Of course, you will feel alone because you don't consider others worthy enough to talk, and have lots of superiority complex.

I absolutely despise the way Vicky behaves with Ankita but at least, he is playing the game. He is trying to put efforts to make the game interesting, at least for audience, rather than just being a baby sitter to his wife, and that's how a contestant should be. He is a bad husband, then Ankita needs to take a stand against him. But all she does is , mai akeli hu, mai dimag use karna chahati thi tera 🙄 that's the privilege which is speaking for her. Even that Anurag guy is better than her because at least, he is putting some efforts on his own.

Sorry, but I would love Munna or any of those solo contestants, even Anurag to win the show but not Ankita. In no way, she deserves to win this show. Someone who can't play solo and is openly declaring that she wants to play the game with an advantage of having a support by her side - it's unfair to others. Period!!

You have said it all ,I hope in finale Munna and Vicky go instead of selfish and self centred Anku ,or who ever but not her she doesn't deserve it at all .
Sera-high123 thumbnail
Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BanBB

maybe thats why voting lines closed

I guess in wkv salman will announce the results and send her out

I don’t think she is pregnant. If it didn’t come in blood report then how it will come in urine 🤔. Every morning she dances and she performed thrice on Aami je tomar 😳
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mac15

I don’t think she is pregnant. If it didn’t come in blood report then how it will come in urine 🤔. Every morning she dances and she performed thrice on Aami je tomar 😳

She is a drama queen wants all the attention towards her another Sana .