Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: smriti25

Neil and Aishwarya are such a bore. Either they do babu shone or keep discussing Vicky bhaiyya. They aren't funny either! Honestly how much ever annoying or insufferable Ankita is, she has a great screen presence while Aishwarya doesn't.

aish does have a screen presence but aint doing much ..
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vicky was gonna break his head on the wall smiley37

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EXOL

btw aish was cute today in the episode .. both neil and aish need to think and play beyond vicky and ankita … or is it they don’t have issue with anyone else in the house .or staying low is playing safe ?

After Salman’s mild class, the game is to play safe and show how truly in love they are. Their game play will come out if one of them gets eliminated, cos they are pretty comfortable in each others godhi for the time being. Neil doesn’t want to play the game by disappointing or going against aish, he doesn’t want to do anything without his kid. His choice so ofc it’s boring to watch.

it’s not just them I hate couples in BB. Even if Akita and Vicky were doing coohiecoo it’s pretty eww and boring. That’s why never liked tejran and all the BB couples

Edited by focus7 - 11 months ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BanBB

i think she is missing periods for long

she might be 1.5-2 months pregnant

I guess they might have knew earlier and Ankita agreed to come here to reveal pregnancy here because of lots of money offered to her by bigg boss. She may just leave this week
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

aish does have a screen presence but aint doing much ..

They smoothened her🤣🤣 wkw.

I want that fighter Aish back... Ye kya chup chap hai... Shorts phen aur tayar ho ja Aish! Ppl anyways hate you since ghum hai days🙄.

Ribku also is silent... Ye ankita, Vicky, munna are such snooze fest.

Anurag ek din pudaq raha tha ab woh bhi kahin koome Mein chupa hai.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

aise kaise pregnant .. kuch bhi smiley36

From where did this news pop😳? Someone fill me in fatafat 😲.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ankita and Vicky dynamics

Ankita comes across as needy, maybe its unpopular opinion but I think Vicky has successfully cornered her into it. Every time she talks to him he walls up on her and eventually, he symbolically even tried hitting his head on the wall (from the forum comments) .

SK hinted that Ankita was offered BB several times but she declined because of Vicky. And eventually they were invited as a couple with an assumption that he will be her support system. Ankita and BB were taken by surprise that he was here to play. Initially BB admonished him but now they have left him alone. It is very clear that Vicky did not discuss his plan at all with his wife. She is beginning to realize that she is on her own and for her own good I hope she will stop needing him and start playing her own game.

I see him as a classic narcissist. After SK's comments, he is taking out on her, the kind of comments he makes any sane person can become basket case. She maybe a needy person, but what is she asking him! to be a team with her. right. (the og plan). He tells her that she is not supporting him, but he rarely ever supports her.

I can write an essay about their dynamics and how a narcissist spouse can turn into a "needy", annoying, head ache person.

Disclaimer: I am not a personal fan of Ankita but I sympathize with her

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Bhai mujhe to vikcy ka game bohot zyada pasand hain,whatever u guys say he is cunning ye wohsmiley36 its a mind game show mostly and he is using his mind, brain, kidney everythingsmiley36i love to watch how he dominates people calmly,gives instructions or advices,over all how he plays.

Munawar knows he will win,he used all his brain in lockupp. Here he is just chilling,to Vicky is playing game though he is totally new comer in reality tv,infact industry,what is very much praiseworthy.

We watch this shows to see how one using his mind to win, how one plays. We dont sit to see always rona dhona payar mohabbat aur ek husband ki godi mein beithte hue biwi aur dono na bacchu baccha!

If other contestants are using by vicky,they are not using their own brain,its their game or weak mind set. Unko khelna aata nehi,vicky to ata hain.

Main to Vicky jaise player ko hi dekhna chahungi al ways. Its awesome to watch how this man is ruling full house and inspite of knowing this,beside back biting others can not do anything. Chillam chilla karke game jeeta nehi jata.

Agreed 💯

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

saw this theory on reddit...

what do y'all think?

"I think when they were initially called on the show and Ankita didn't want to live alone for months so she brought her husband. They probably decided hes gonna be there solely to up her own game and support her (the way she said maine tereko mere use ke liye laya tha).

But Vicky started playing on his own and Ankita isn't liking that. She kept saying "mujhe akela rehna padega uss room mein tujhe pata hai main akeli nahi reh sakti mujhe mummy ya tu chahiye hote hai", so Ankita clearly doesn't like to be alone which is why she brought her husband along so that explains her anger towards Vicky for leaving her alone sometimes. And now Ankita keeps saying "tune mujhe use kiya hai" because he came on the show because of her but isn't doing what they initially had planned outside.

This is what I think is happening. I'm not saying this is facts, its just my speculation."

I agree.

I never really understand how you feel alone in a house filled with cameras. I mean, then don't scream at the top of your voice that you are strong then. In this scenario, does Ankita deserve to win with all the BB and her husband's support? Coming with your husband is an added advantage definitely if you wanted him just to play your care taker. Then definitely, it's unfair with other contestants who are playing alone or have come alone. Upar se when your husband isn't playing your baby sitter, you are going berserk? Is that our supposed winner. Ankita insulted Vicky on national television too and for what? Oh, my dear husband, because, you aren't playing a lovey dovey couple husband? All you do is crib, whine and cry for what? Because, you are feeling alone in a house full of people. Of course, you will feel alone because you don't consider others worthy enough to talk, and have lots of superiority complex.

I absolutely despise the way Vicky behaves with Ankita but at least, he is playing the game. He is trying to put efforts to make the game interesting, at least for audience, rather than just being a baby sitter to his wife, and that's how a contestant should be. He is a bad husband, then Ankita needs to take a stand against him. But all she does is , mai akeli hu, mai dimag use karna chahati thi tera 🙄 that's the privilege which is speaking for her. Even that Anurag guy is better than her because at least, he is putting some efforts on his own.

Sorry, but I would love Munna or any of those solo contestants, even Anurag to win the show but not Ankita. In no way, she deserves to win this show. Someone who can't play solo and is openly declaring that she wants to play the game with an advantage of having a support by her side - it's unfair to others. Period!!

Edited by Renee.Clare - 11 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: BanBB

i think she is missing periods for long

she might be 1.5-2 months pregnant

Whattt ek episode nhi dekhi aur yahan itna kuch hogiya

Shadi toh suni thi ab bachy bhi hongy BB main