nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Sonya needs to take a stand honestly.

Kabhi she is like " ye rahi tumhari beti, sambhalo isse. Main chali indro se shaadi karne"

And fir she feels sorry for him of the fact ki she cheated on him with his friend.

Kabhi toh she is like ki "you deserved your daughter being kept away from you for 7 years"

And then she forces him to accept the said daughter after 7 years.

Aise toh, she loooves her daughter. 

But vese she is like "beti tumhe chahie thi, sambhalo isse"

Aur uske baad she will lowkey ruin tara's mind by asking if kunal is hitting her or not.

Sonya vese toh indroneil ke saath rehne ke liye mare jaa rahi hai, but doesnt like even the slightest mention of kunal with another woman.

That woman's more nuts than kunal.

Another laughter worthy thing was vaibhav ka ott drama. Matlab, raah chalti ladies had nothing better to do but persecute vandana. And when vaibhav asked them to dissipate, they complied too.

Kamaaal!

Also ye kanak records ka kunal selective famous haismiley36Usually famous people ke aaspass paps ki kami nhi hoti. Had kunal been as famous, his drunken tirade rather than being recorded by Mrunal would actually have been shot by a pap. Matlab kuch bhi!

And the funniest thing, all through the drama autowala bhaiya stayedsmiley16

And and the best part of the show was the very beginning. The meeting where kunal supposedly defeated sonya was not even shown. If the writers producers didnt know the intricacies of the work, they could still have showed something. But nhi, the scene that i was waiting to see, never came to pass!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sonia is definitely confusing. I’m guessing that her character is immature. I, too, could not understand her reason for keeping Tara away from Kunal for 7 years. She only stated that she hated him. But why did she hate him? In a few earlier episodes she stated that when Kunal is in love how dedicated he is so why did she hate him? Was it just because she’s a gold digger?

And then she has these chocolates in her purse for Tara and tries to give them to Bobby. It was so funny that Kunal knocked them out of her hand and how they remain on the floor for the rest of the episode😂🍫. At one moment she wants to get rid of Tara and have nothing to do with her but then she wants to give her chocolates👀. Sonia doesn’t know what she wants. 

I agree that the meeting where Kunal gained the contract should have been shown. If they couldn’t show it, they should have at least showed the agreement between the two companies shaking hands and DKP Films congratulating Kunal & Vandu and telling them about the amazing job they did. This scene would have made the connection between V&K better at the end of the last episode. I kept feeling that there were a lot of awkward moments between them. If we could have seen how she handled things in that meeting then maybe we could have appreciated Kunal thanking her. But instead the viewers are disconnected. V&K still seem distant.

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Sonya needs to take a stand honestly.

Kabhi she is like " ye rahi tumhari beti, sambhalo isse. Main chali indro se shaadi karne"

And fir she feels sorry for him of the fact ki she cheated on him with his friend.

Kabhi toh she is like ki "you deserved your daughter being kept away from you for 7 years"

And then she forces him to accept the said daughter after 7 years.

Aise toh, she loooves her daughter. 

But vese she is like "beti tumhe chahie thi, sambhalo isse"

Aur uske baad she will lowkey ruin tara's mind by asking if kunal is hitting her or not.

Sonya vese toh indroneil ke saath rehne ke liye mare jaa rahi hai, but doesnt like even the slightest mention of kunal with another woman.

That woman's more nuts than kunal.

Another laughter worthy thing was vaibhav ka ott drama. Matlab, raah chalti ladies had nothing better to do but persecute vandana. And when vaibhav asked them to dissipate, they complied too.

Kamaaal!

Also ye kanak records ka kunal selective famous haismiley36Usually famous people ke aaspass paps ki kami nhi hoti. Had kunal been as famous, his drunken tirade rather than being recorded by Mrunal would actually have been shot by a pap. Matlab kuch bhi!

And the funniest thing, all through the drama autowala bhaiya stayedsmiley16

And and the best part of the show was the very beginning. The meeting where kunal supposedly defeated sonya was not even shown. If the writers producers didnt know the intricacies of the work, they could still have showed something. But nhi, the scene that i was waiting to see, never came to pass!

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you guys! Sonia is a "i wanna have my cake and eat it too" kind of character. And yes I was also looking fwd to today's episode hoping to see Vandana and Kunal totally hammer Sonia and Indro in their pitch ..but that pitch never got shown!!! ..Vandana winning the contract with her talk and knowledge of music and K appreciating and realizing how under-rated she is could have definitely been shown and helped us get some feels.

Right now K & V are far from even considering the thought of love again! Need some good situations to create good scenes.